Sell COFL?

Mr. Sirius

My way is to sell 1000 everytime it reaches another interval of 10, e.g. once COFL reaches 60, I sell 1000. Once it hits 70, I sell another 1000. Its never good to completely dump your stocks unless you know it will definitely drop back to 15 or go bankrupt, which you shouldn't know since it is random. If you have a lot of shares for one stock and you want to sell, then you can sell a few thousand shares at once.

There's another board that I made that's talking about all the stocks in general. I'll provide a link to it. It's not an official TDN thing, just a board that I've made to try to grasp the stock market and get (and give) advice to other members...and lurkers. <-<

Link for the Board.

My way is to sell 1000 everytime it reaches another interval of 10, e.g. once COFL reaches 60, I sell 1000. Once it hits 70, I sell another 1000. Its never good to completely dump your stocks unless you know it will definitely drop back to 15 or go bankrupt, which you shouldn't know since it is random. If you have a lot of shares for one stock and you want to sell, then you can sell a few thousand shares at once.

I think it depends how many of the stocks you hold. I had a small 4000 shares XD.

Currently, I only ahve about 2000 shares in CHIA. luckily, it goes down to 15 and up the next day often, so hopefully i can make ti 3,000 shares. :D