Neopets Stock Market

Deepti M.

The title pretty much explains itself. I was thinking that here we could post our ideas on which Stocks to invest in, and which Stocks to avoid, and things like that. For example, if a stock is selling for 15 NP, but it's up 300% it's probably not the best stock to invest in, while a stock that's 15 NP each but down 300%...you better buy that one quickly! And for all you lazy people like myself, here's a link to the Stock Market to check our your portfolio. ;)

Stock Market

I have a stock in DROO, but I spend 200 and it's only up to 390. I guess that's what I get for being cheap. :P

Just another update, DROO is at 107%!!! Might be a good time to rake in some $$$$

EDIT: I got a few mails about this, I know the % aint the same for everyone :P I'm just saying that it's increasing very quickly.

Another tip: Just like in real life, stocks are a long-term thing. Eg: I bought BOTT for 15NP, then it went down to 6NP. Then it went up at 26NP, now down to 19NP. So I guess investing in it might be a good idea. :D

So... this is the official stocks board for TDN, huh? Fair enough.

Anyways, I only have a couple of stocks at the moment.

What stocks are worth buying?

You peoples have only mentioned which stocks are worth selling. :P

COFL(profile) 70 72 +2 4,000 60,000 288,000 +380.00%

DROO(profile) 47 48 +1 9,000 135,000 432,000 +220.00%

If you bought at 15 thats what they are.

Total investment 195,000 --> worth = 720,000 :D

iLion, in my opinion any stock at 15 is worth buying.

Edit just sold 1k of COFL at 76

COFL(profile) 70 76 +6 3,000 45,000 228,000 +406.67%

There don't seem to be any 15np stocks right this moment... :mellow: at least, not for me. I haven't bought any stocks in a while xD.

How much of any one stock do you guys recommend buying at a time?

There currently aren't any stocks at 15, sometimes thats the way it is, but since being more dedicated to my portfolio i have bought 1000 shares everyday since 14th October 2008 and there has always been something at 15 at some point during the day. I suggest you buy 100 stocks each day it will only cost 15k which you should be able to make from games any KQ.

I slightly disagree, i suggest if you an afford it, buy 1000 shares a day or how often you can at 15 points... 1000 is the maximum you can buy

If you want to maximise profits you should probably buy 1000 shares a day

SSS is guarenteed to be at 15 for the next 29 minutes to anyone looking to buy.

I only have 10 stocks in DROO so basically it's up from 200 to 500. A 300 NP profit. I'm so ecstatic. =/ I think I'll sell it anyway, and buy it when it's low another time. ;)

Deepti M. when i first tried the stockmarket, i also jsut bought like 10 shares coz i was scared i could loose it like in the real world. once i found out i cant, i dont buy less than 1000 a day when i can afford it, and if i cant, i buy whatever i can. try it :)

there is currently 1 stock at 15 points, go buy as much as you can

I'm not a newbie. My old main got frozen. ;) It's just my first time venturing into the stock market, and I've kinda figured it out now. I'm about to go buy that stock. :D Thanks for the advice. :) -overuses smiley faces- ;)