• 14 - 16 and should be at school...
    • 17 - 20 Neofanatic
    • 21 - 25 An adult who should know better :-P
    • 25+ I stole Neopets from my kids...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 11 and a half right now. I started playing neopets almost 4 years ago in the summer of 2005 (it's been a while) when I was 7.

I just recently started to rekindle my interest in neopets, but for a few months, I went on every day but didn't do anything =p

haha, I'd forgotten about that! I read that not so long ago...started out as just something to do during class when they were bored or something wasn't it? Now look at it :D I think I need to have some bright ideas like that...

They made Neo since the dorms didn't allow them to have real pets. ^_^

Oh, I'm 18, going on 19 next April. :D

I'm 21...turning 22 next week. I started playing when I was a kid 6 years ago. I took a break after 3 years. I was in more activities in high school and then I went to college so I didn't have much time to play. I just came back to Neopets last month.

I am 36. I actually got my kids hooked. I was introduced to it by a student of mine a few years ago. I have just lately been spending more time on it. I use it as a stress reliever. My husband even plays Key Quest with me. HaHa. Not sure if I should feel embarassed or just happy to have a safe outlet. :* :S b) I love it though. sometimes spend a little to much on neocash though. teehee.

Twenty-One, I played a few years ago but have noooo clue what my account is and if the e-mail address is still active I started anew New Years Day ! Easy to remember my Kyrii's birthday I did well.

Growing up is something I am really not looking forward to. :( More responsibility, more (home)work.

14 and 1/2 ;D

I've been on and off on neopets ever since I started about 3 years ago, and just got "into" it again. I hope I stay longer than my previous "shorter" time spans.

I'm 14, but I joined Neopets when I was 9. (My now-side account turned five years old on the 12th. :D) It was my first social website, so even though I pull away from it sometimes, I always come back. But I have vivid memories of the summer I joined, the same summer I first moved to this town, so I get kind of nostalgic sometimes. xD;

• 3 weeks later...

Cough18cough. I feel realllll old. =/ Still remember I was like 9 or 10 (can't remember!!!) when I first knew about Neopets... It was so different then. It was on and off journey on Neopets since then.

Hiatus from 15 till 17. Just decided to relog into my account end of last year and wow, I got addicted again (an alternative to waste the hours once spent on WoW).

Ah the fond memories...

38, turning 39 in September

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have 15 years now, but I started playing when I had 8. I accidentally broke the rules and froze my first account. I still can remember back when the sidebar was on the SIDE and the site wasn't dominated by ads.

Fifty Kagillion years old. :D No, I'm 15, turning 16 very soon. I go through phases with neopets. I am going through my super-charged phase right now, and I'm addicted ;) Haha I started when I was 7 though, and was mad I wasn't allowed on the forums. Looking back, I was 7! What was I thinking! There's some wierdos on those boards, like me! =D haha jk

I'm actually 13 but I'll be turning 14 later this month. Been playing for four years and I don't plan on quitting any time soon. I really like chatting with the people on there.