My age....  

74 members have voted

1. 1. I am...

• 13 or under Neopets genius
    • 14 - 16 and should be at school...
    • 17 - 20 Neofanatic
    • 21 - 25 An adult who should know better :-P
    • 25+ I stole Neopets from my kids...

Just interested to know as there seems to be a lot of adult on Neopets :-)

EDIT: I'm 22 and pretty much house bound due to having a vicious fetus who likes sitting on my pelvic bone and stopping me from walking or making me injure my back. Neopets is a great way to pass the time but my finacee rips me non-stop about it (even though he's currently playing the old gameboy pokemon games!). Therefore I have an evil plan as punishment: As soon as my daughter Ember is born an old enough I will introduce her to Neopets, then we can both play it and he can sit in the corner and sulk :-P

I started playing Neopets 6 years ago but never really got in to itbu now I understand it a bit more so I collect stuffs and have goals ^_^

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 14. And I shouldn't be at school right now. It's like.... 10:00 pm. School doesn't run that late. :P

But I'll be 15 in July. *curses summer birthdays and how they make everyone who has one seem so much younger age wise*

21 - 25 An adult who should know better :-P

:D

I had an old account that was 7 or 8 years old, but I returned back to the game in October but got frozen due to suspicious activity? Or something? I cannot remember what it said but basically my IP address wasnt the same so they wouldnt give it back to, but I knew my birthday and PIN number :(

I'm 31... and I have no kids to have stolen Neopets from (unfair assumption!). :P My sister-in-law got me hooked on it a few years ago. Before that, I just used to play random Flash games without a purpose.

Everybody's younger than me! I have clothes older than some of you. :laughingsmiley: I have silver in my hair, my youngest child is 20 next month, :woot: and the oldest one is closing fast on 30. Am I the oldest TDNer? I'm 54.

I'm 20, I started neopets way back when I was 14, wow six years on neopets is a long time, though I did take a break and wasn't on neopets for a while, now I find it a great way to pass the time when I'm not at uni

I am 19 years old. Currently in college and my girlfriend makes fun of me for playing Neopets.

Aw, I'm also currently in college, and my boyfriend did make fun of me for playing, but he decided to create an account because he couldn't remember the birthday to his older accounts xD

Am 31, don't have kids so can't really steal off them and my furkid doesn't count :)

Have been playing neopets since my early twenty's - it was a great way to bludge at work!

haha, I love that most the people who still play neopets are like 20+ and yet the young-uns who it's probably meant for don't :P should we be ashamed of ourselves? Maybe, but I managed to get my older sister and dad hooked too and I wear my neopets addict hat with pride b) lol

haha, I love that most the people who still play neopets are like 20+ and yet the young-uns who it's probably meant for don't :P should we be ashamed of ourselves? Maybe, but I managed to get my older sister and dad hooked too and I wear my neopets addict hat with pride b) lol

Actually, Neopets was designed for college-age students, not children. ;)

Actually, Neopets was designed for college-age students, not children. ;)

haha, I'd forgotten about that! I read that not so long ago...started out as just something to do during class when they were bored or something wasn't it? Now look at it :D I think I need to have some bright ideas like that...