Lowering Level

Okay, Ive been training my pet, and unfortunately it reached level 21 because Coltzan cursed me with it. Now I am out of the beginning tier at the Mystery Island Training School, so I pay double the amount of codestones (2) and have to wait an extra hour. I would like to bring my pet's level down. Does anyone know all the possible ways?

Another method is if you have the Lab Ray. Sometimes that will lower your level (as well as raise), but you're taking much more a gamble there. It will also raise or lower your stats, but you'll be faced with gender, paint, and species changes as well.

EDIT: Well, I posted this at the same time as the other fellow, and yes, the Lab Ray's expensive, but it's not that bad.

Ohh just use the Academy instead of mystery Island! It's cheaper when you're up to your level! The 2 Dubloon coins are cheaper than the 1 dubloons! :D They're also cheaper than using codestones!

Why do you want your level DOWN?

You have to use a formula to train strength and defense, and level is one of the key aspects. You should be wanting it UP, not DOWN.

With my level at 22, I have to pay double the amount of codestones. I've still got room to train with my 20 level tier, my stats are something like this:

Lv: 22

Str: 20

Def:18

I'm on a horribly small budget, and I don't want to pay two codestones instead of one.

@Mimi: 6 hours for 3k a stat? I've got school and at best I can only train 1 or 2 stats a day.

You have the same problem as me, right now.

Theneoking_27 has his level at 21 or something, and so I have to pay for two codestones too. :(

Just hope you only have to pay the cheaper codestones, that's what I do.

And I just leave my pets training while I'm at school, and then first thing I do when I come home is book them in another course and then I wait and do it all again the next day. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I should be so lucky.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump an old topic inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.