Predictions

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've played almost 200 games the past 2 days... some other people will hopefully pick up sence we don't have easy matches for the rest of the week

Krawk Island don't have easy matches too D: Shenkuu... 5 more hours... I'll play even MORE MADLY!

Krawk Island don't have easy matches too D: Shenkuu... 5 more hours... I'll play even MORE MADLY!

Lol well i'm off to bed. good luck everyone =]

This is SK's year

LD no offense, but for all the hype, you dont seem to be doing very well

Called it. You guys lost pretty bad... Don't be so cocky ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i think that lost desert will take it but if that dosen't happen then go mystery island. Oh and farieland i think will be in second last.

here's my order:

1.lost desert

2.mystery island

3.shenkuu

4.maraqua

5.krawk island

6.kreludor

7.roo island

8.vitupets

9.haunted woods

10.kiko lake

11.tyranna

12.darigan citadel

13.terror mountain

14.meridell

15.faerieland

16.altador

I might be wrong, but go lost desert!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

31733.png

Edited by jtsanz

this is wierd. it seems that everyone LOVES maraqua, but then they dont do as well as i except. i always fear playing them then i... well am surprised.

Yeah, I've always thought that way...makes me think the game is a little rigged, even though TNT said in the editorial that it isn't. <_<

Now you didnt play aginst us, so dont judge us before that day comes. And anyway, Maraqua is famous for its sense of surprising people.

OHHHHHHHH YA GO LD!!!!!!!!!! we swept!!!!!! ^_^ i DID NOT expect that. maybe one or two wins but not a sweep.

I know that sweep was sweet!!!! I like the feeling of it. Lets go do it again!!!

Edited my predictions again =]. Good luck to all teams and keep up the good work

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't think Kreludor will drop to 5th as they are in the first place now.

The whole Maraqua situation is weird but I think the other teams just have a lot more 'dedicated' players(and by this i talk about people that spend all day playing yyb..and are extremely good at it..scoring 15-0 or 16-0 in one game).I don't consider myself in that category..and most probably are just like me..playing up to maybe 50-60 games a day.

I don't think Kreludor will drop to 5th as they are in the first place now.

The whole Maraqua situation is weird but I think the other teams just have a lot more 'dedicated' players(and by this i talk about people that spend all day playing yyb..and are extremely good at it..scoring 15-0 or 16-0 in one game).I don't consider myself in that category..and most probably are just like me..playing up to maybe 50-60 games a day.

Kreludor's mostly had easier opponents - they'll probably drop down a bit when they go against teams like Krawk Island. They should be in the finals though.

here are my predictions

1.shenkuu

2.krawk island

3.lost desert

4.kreldour

5.mystery island

6.darigan citadel

7. haunted woods

8. merridell

9.roo island

10.tyrannia

11. maraqua

12. kiko lake

13.terror mountain

14. virtupets

15. faeirieland

16.altador

yay!! shenkuu!!

i like this prediction but to be honest.. I can't see us topping kreludor and krawk island.. I think we'll have enough trouble with mystery island and lost desert in contention for third!!! o_O

I think either shenkuu or krawk island will win. My sister and I were first going to join krawk island, but we changed our minds and decided to join meridell. Now we wish we had stuck with krawk island. :crying:

Announcements