Into the maze!

Katie

On my vines - I used 6 icky, 6 gross and 4 crumbling to get the rope long enough. Apparently Pablo used 3 crumbling so it might be diff for everyone.

Is this terminology in a different thread? I'm not sure what those words signify.

Also, I think it has to do with how many vines you have left IN your inventory, not on the ground. Because as you get down to four or five in your inventory left it starts asking what you plan to do with so few vines.

TIme to go seek out where these other words are, I'm still stuck on the vines. ><

Okay, so I've got 30 vines, six of each of five types. I also am at the clearing. What do I do with these cursed vines? Does it count the ones I have in the little box at the bottom, or does it deal with the ones on the ground? Any clues as to combinations or anything? Is there a methodology here, like "I tried this than this than this, and logically all of this should lead you to that?"

Okay, so I've got 30 vines, six of each of five types. I also am at the clearing. What do I do with these cursed vines? Does it count the ones I have in the little box at the bottom, or does it deal with the ones on the ground? Any clues as to combinations or anything? Is there a methodology here, like "I tried this than this than this, and logically all of this should lead you to that?"

The combinations are different for everyone but at some point two people at least should have the same combination. Mime was 3 Crumbling, 3 Gross, 2 or 3 Decaying 87don't remember exactly) and 2 Rotting. I put them in the ground. You must use different combinations and number of vines until you're able to climb down. It's trial and error basically. ^_^ Good luck and be patiente!

i am really not sure if htere is reason,as usual it seems ot be just trial and error ie:rocks in the gears in the altador plot. anywho, where are people getting the names for the vines or am i dumb??!!

While carrying the vines in the iventory, if you click "view quest items" the vines will show up with their specif names below it.

I'm missing about three vines total.I've spent the past 30minutes choosing random paths.

I recommend you to start maping out the woods otherwise you'll lose lots of tiume passing at the same spots over and over again.

I only used 2 vines.

You used 2 vines to make the rope?? Are you sure?... :O I thought the minimum vines needed were 8.