Into the maze!

Katie

Hey, just wondering if any of you have attempted the maze yet. I started to and found a two headed hissi, a stick and a rope...but then i got this message:

"TEMPORARY DB MOVE - WILL BE BACK SHORTLY" :grrr:

GRR!! I hope they hurry up so I can go back to playing :P

I'm having trouble with the meepits too.

On my vines - I used 6 icky, 6 gross and 4 crumbling to get the rope long enough. Apparently Pablo used 3 crumbling so it might be diff for everyone.

Now I'm trying to pick up meepits, cos I found Ilere's tree but have no meepits to put in to dance! Everytime I try to pick one up they see me coming and run away

I haven't started the third part!

I've done everything. It's tiring xD

Yeah, I've ended it a few minutes ago and spent hous on it. Geez... I hope TNT don't release the other part too soon, I need to rest my eyes and brain. :laughingsmiley:

Is the clearing a specific screen, or does that mean just any old place where you can lay vines down?

Also, for those who have done that part, I know that the combo varies for everyone, but do you have to do anything special besides just lay the vines down in a pile?

Is the clearing a specific screen, or does that mean just any old place where you can lay vines down?

Also, for those who have done that part, I know that the combo varies for everyone, but do you have to do anything special besides just lay the vines down in a pile?

Yeah, there's a specific screen. You'll recognised it because the tree in the background are too far apart and there's some kind of "clif" in the middle of them. There's nothing special to do with the vines except to find the correct combinations which takes a lot (I took three hours at least).

Is it back up again? I want to do it....

Yeah, it is back again from some hours ago. ^_^

Yeah, it is back again from some hours ago. ^_^

thanks! I'm just behind the times....

It's ok. :) For what I know it's back for 11 hours at least but you still have time to make the plot and I wish you good luck because this new plot part is kinda boring and complicated.

I got somewhat-lucky. It only took me about half an hour or less to do the combination. However, it took me hours to find everything (Stick, vines, meepits). Well, mostly just the stick and the vines. The meepits I found 20 minutes to 45 minutes I think. It took me longer to get 300+ in Meepit Juice Break as a matter of fact (This is the first time I ever got more then 300. I'm really bad at the game ><)

I hated to find the meepits. The 7th meepit is so hard to find!

If you just keep clicking on the paths, it's bound to happen sooner or later. I took little breaks by visiting the boards for a few minutes