Which Stationery would you like people to sell in your school?

tempdisplay

Which would you like?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Choose from...

• Pens
    • Pencils
    • Rulers
    • Rubbers/Erasers
    • Other - Please Specify in post

So I have to think of what stationery my group could sell in school, like a mini-shop in the school so poeple who need them can buy them. Pens are obviously most important as they are the ones mainly use and we loose them easily. 

So if you have any other ideas (I know it's a bit lame the school selling stuff coz you can but things elsewhere but if you come to think of it, it's pretty convienient) please tell me. Like even a special type of pen or a unique item altogether.

So I can get a more rounded result please can you visit this poll: http://www.polldaddy.com/p/1621560/

To be honest, I didn't have to buy writing utensils for years because I would find the forgotten pens and pencils on the desks from last class and snatch them up quickly. I would suggest paper be on sale as well, or those cow-colored composition notebooks. Always good in case you lose the one you use for biology or something like that.

When I was in school we sold all sorts of things. We sold all the things mentioned above, plus some of the following:

little pencil sharpeners

loose leaf paper

cute pencil toppers (those erasers shaped like things that go onto the back of the pencil)

pencil/pen cases

book covers

small candies (we got special permission from the teachers and had to sell these only near lunch periods)

We sold a lot more, but I can't think of it right now, sorry.

I definitely think pencils are more important than any other thing, because in my school, people only use pencils for their amazing erasability :P

You need good pencils though. Mechanical ones. Wooden ones are no good, because it's a pain to always have to sharpen them.

I go for the notebooks and for the extra loose-leaf paper. You have no idea how many times I find myself sans paper in class and wishing I had some. :laughingsmiley: Something along the lines of the following would be nice as well:

- Paper tabs (for marking pages in your textbook)

- Highlighters

- Candy (for staying awake in class :laughingsmiley:)

Just some things that I've found handy running around campus. :D

Well, I would have to say that a combo of Pens, Pencils, Erasers, Rulers and Paper would sell well.

You could sell them in mini packs for a few bucks each, such as $10AUD ($7USD, around about.). :) That may be a tad expensive, I have no idea of what Americans pay for that sort of stuff.

Good luck on your quest to sell school stuff! ^_^