My Pteri turned into an egg... HELP!

quimbymouse

My Pteri turned into an egg. Does anybody know what this means? Does it have a disease? I have no idea how it got this way. How does this happen and how do I get it back to the way it was? My Pteri was a Pirate Pteri via a pirate paintbrush. I don't want to lose my Pirate Pteri. :sad01_anim:

Thank you for your help!

some people would consider getting a baby pteri very lucky, but I guess in your case it was not such a good thing. I am very sorry about that, but you may have to buy a new pirate paint brush.

Noooooooo! That is horrible news! But I guess I'm ok with that since I did not pay for the pirate paintbrush but STILL. :( I don't mind that my pteri is a baby now. How does this happen? Is it a random event? Will my pteri ever come out of the baby phase?

It's a random event, where Boochi comes down and 'zaps' your pet with it's ray [turning it into a baby pet] and than you can face Boochi in the battledome. Your Pteri will remain a baby (in the egg) unless you zap him with the lab ray (and a species/colour change happens) or if you paint him with another paint brush.

It's a random event, where Boochi comes down and 'zaps' your pet with it's ray [turning it into a baby pet] and than you can face Boochi in the battledome. Your Pteri will remain a baby (in the egg) unless you zap him with the lab ray (and a species/colour change happens) or if you paint him with another paint brush.

Thank you all for your help! Now I understand everything.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.