Tarla`s toolbar

Zhiba

I was wondering if you have to have premium to get tarla`s prices or if im just unlucky with her? o_O

I have downloaded the toolbar,and when the alert button is blinking i try to get to the site as fast as i can.But when i am there,she is gone..*sigh*

Also to add to that.. I use Firefox 3.0.10 and it seems that she rarely ever flashes for me, and I am on the computer 10+ hours a day. She does show up sometimes, though!

Oh..thats good.

Will probably get something from her,at some time.Guess i am just unlucky or not fast enough,then.. :hmmph:

Thank you for replaying so fast,by the way..:D

I still have not figured out how to get the Toolbar for FF 3.0.. Ive had that version for awhile and the Toolbar doesnt work for me but Ive seen screenie of someone else that has the same version as me and it works for them. lol. Ahh so confusing. lol

I still have not figured out how to get the Toolbar for FF 3.0.. Ive had that version for awhile and the Toolbar doesnt work for me but Ive seen screenie of someone else that has the same version as me and it works for them. lol. Ahh so confusing. lol

Your best bet of a toolbar working on firefox is not to have neopets toolbar but firefox's version and you can get that here.

The neo toolbar doesn't work for FF3, so you'll have the get the separate "alert" add-on mentioned above. It makes a doorbell noise whenever Tarla is there, and for other things of your choosing. :)

The neo toolbar doesn't work for FF3, so you'll have the get the separate "alert" add-on mentioned above. It makes a doorbell noise whenever Tarla is there, and for other things of your choosing. :)

We are talking about the toolbar alert aren't we? Tarla is too complicated for me, she does too much! :evo:

The link i gave was to the firefoxs version of the neopets toolbar. It has the tarla alert, a dailies alert (snowager, and count von roo), a new news alert and a neomail alert. They flash and make noises when there is something important happening.

Yes it does.. I have Firefox 3 and the toolbar.. D: They recently implemented version 3.

I hate Tarla. I've had the Neopets Toolbar for over 6 months and the Alert has never flashed for me. :(

Yes it does.. I have Firefox 3 and the toolbar.. D: They recently implemented version 3.

D= How recently? I just downloaded it and yeah, you're right, it works. How long has that been up? D=

(I'm still keeping the doorbell add-on. I never see flashy things xD)

Looks like a fair few people have the doorbell add-on for Firefox. You can find it here, at Mozilla Add-ons.

I had the toolbar without the add-on for a while, but I always ended up missing her. So I un-installed it.

I don't have the doorbell add-on either, because a lot of the time I'm away from the computer for just a few minutes, but that's enough to miss Tarla. ;)

D= How recently? I just downloaded it and yeah, you're right, it works. How long has that been up? D=

(I'm still keeping the doorbell add-on. I never see flashy things xD)

Hmm.. a month or so? Maybe a little more or less.. I can't keep track of time very much. :S

I have the little door-bell ring btu usually my soudn isn't on, so the flashy thing attracts my eyes. :P Have never gotten anything good from her though........

I never really notice the door-bell because my sound is always turned off. Yesterday when my friend and eye were listening to music it was the first time that I noticed it (and got a book :D )

My friends don't know I have a neopets, so if that came on I would just die of embarrassment.

I keep the little addon with the doorbell since it's so easy to use. :) It also informs me about unread Neomails. :laughingsmiley: I used to see Tarla's Toolbar flashing 3 times a day (although I could only get the prize once). But ever since the Hundred Dubloon Coin, I haven't seen her all too often. :(

My friends don't know I have a neopets, so if that came on I would just die of embarrassment.

Well my friend was like.. Oh no you still play that game? -.-' But then again she knows I like the land before time, pokemon and the lion king, so I'm childish enough in her eyes anyway :P

You shouldn't be afraid to tell your friends cus they just have to accept you the way they are, you know :)

I think the really annoying thing is that the toolbar sets my language back to dutch (I hate that language you know..) and I don't know how to change that. It's only when I click the alert button.

I think the really annoying thing is that the toolbar sets my language back to dutch (I hate that language you know..) and I don't know how to change that. It's only when I click the alert button.

Aw I have the same problem (but with French :P). I prefer to play neopets in English, but after the alerts the site is in French. I don't know how to change that though. If anybody knows, I would be interested to hear more from him :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,everyone gets the same thing from her for that day.You should download the firefox add-on for the neopets toolbar.It makes a noise each time tarla is on,and if you have your speakers turned on,then you can get a prize each day.

Yes,everyone gets the same thing from her for that day.You should download the firefox add-on for the neopets toolbar.It makes a noise each time tarla is on,and if you have your speakers turned on,then you can get a prize each day.

I already have the toolbar. That's how I got the prize from Tarla.

I was talking about the add-on for firefox.It's a nifty little thing that makes a noise each time the tarla alert is blinking.That way even if you are in another room, you can hear the noise,and get the prize every day.