Practice Time!

Byndley

There is, in fact a petpage that has archived all the links to play yooyuball! Follow the instructions on this page. You can also play Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise.

Remember, please don't send your score; you could be banned! We wouldn't want that, now would we?

Here are two fabulous guides if you would like to read up on the latest yooyuball tips/tricks:

Guide 1

Guide 2

TDN's Guide

Please, don't send your score after practicing. That way, no score reviewed and no chance to get a warning or to get frozen.

Well, the practice is making me better (I actually win most of the time now), but how good is good? My average score is about 4-0, but I did have one awesome 9-0. But is 4-0 good? Or is consistent 9-0s good? Or is good even higher?

Awesome! I got pretty good at Yooyuball last year, this will give me a chance to remember that and even get better. :D

Whoa, I'm scared to use that because I know out of habit I'll send the score. Eek. As I recall, last year they gave a couple days for you to practice before the scores counted.
If you're worried about sending the score but still want to practice before TNT opens up practicing, you can just play the practice team. No submit score button. :)

EDIT: Even though the headings above the games say that they're unavailable, SS and MSN are both open for practice as well!

If you're worried about sending the score but still want to practice before TNT opens up practicing, you can just play the practice team. No submit score button. :)

EDIT: Even though the headings above the games say that they're unavailable, SS and MSN are both open for practice as well!

Nice Idea :graduated:

Does anyone remember the controls???

I remember that you move the people with the mouse, but what do you press to make everyone go back to the starting position?

EDIT: I'm having an off day :( I overlooked the instructions button.... WOW

Nice Idea :graduated:

Does anyone remember the controls???

I remember that you move the people with the mouse, but what do you press to make everyone go back to the starting position?

EDIT: I'm having an off day :( I overlooked the instructions button.... WOW

I'll admit that the instructions confused me the first time I read them, so I wouldn't blame you if you asked for help even after reading them. :P I kept trying to get them to go back to their starting positions with the up arrow key. (The correct key is the shift button.) Oops. >.<

Ok thanks :laughingsmiley: I was in the middle of a game and started pushing the up key, and everyone just stood around doing nothing. My own team was blocking my shot! :guiltysmiley: Now that I look at it, the arrow on the shift key kinda resenbles the picture of the up key on the Instructions. Thanks! :graduated:

Ok thanks :laughingsmiley: I was in the middle of a game and started pushing the up key, and everyone just stood around doing nothing. My own team was blocking my shot! :guiltysmiley: Now that I look at it, the arrow on the shift key kinda resenbles the picture of the up key on the Instructions. Thanks! :graduated:

Yeah, I seriously hope when they put up the new games for this year's tournament, they revise the instructions a little bit. >.< Especially since the other arrow keys are actual controls.

Though on a side note, things do seem to be a bit updated already. Still the old logo, but if you try to play Brightvale, you end up playing Kiko lake.

And Kopakashield... *grovels* Teach me your skills!! I've managed to get my average up to 6-0 (7-0 vs. 2+2 teams), but 9-0s still make me dance around with glee. Only had one 10-0! And an average of 11-0... *want*