• Roo Island
    • Shenkuu
    • Terror Mountain
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Meridell
    • (Other list)
    • Not Participating

Last year (my first cup) I chose Krawk Island, and this cup I'll definitely stick with it. The pirate team is a great team! ^^

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, I'm greatly surprised Maraqua is so popular :D I can assure you we are a friendly and fun team :). I've met great people during past AC on We Are Maraqua boards (and that's sorta how I became in charge of the petpage for WAM too).

Haunted woods all the way!! but I do hope that there's not much change in the players..

Maraqua cause I've already done Darigan and faerieland and I like to switch it up. Plus their colors are awesome, lol!

Ooh, check it out. Lots of people supporting Maraqua this time. :D Good choice. I've picked Maraqua every time (didn't actually play last year, though xD).

I was going to support Shenkuu, but I've gone with... I have no idea.

Probably Terror Mountain or Maraqua though. :) No Shenkuu!

I'm rooting for Maraqua hopefully they make a comeback...

I want a GOLD trophy so, although it's wrong, I'm going for who the most people go for. As Roo Island won last year's cup, that's who I picked on the poll.

By the way, Byndley, for a newbie, you're very useful. Welcome to the community.

As Roo Island won last year's cup, that's who I picked on the poll.

Um... that's not entirely true. In fact, no team has won twice in the past 3 AC's, and there seems to be a little pattern in if a team is second last year, it comes first this year.

If this were true for this year too, KI would win the cup.

Of course, a lot of people on the boards have pointed out that theory, so maybe we will see something different this year.

Lots of people rooting for Shenkuu too! Cool ;).

bluerang1 - the team who won usually goes down to around 7th place the next year of the tournament xD.

It kinda makes sense for Krawk Island to win this time though, they were a really strong team last year, they just beaten by Roo Island the last minute. I'm guessing either KI or LD will win this year.

Who won the second and third Altador Cup?

Here's a quick list of every team that has won so far:

Altador Cup I = Haunted Woods

Altador Cup II = Darigan Citadel

Altador Cup III = Roo Island

(The links are from last year, so they are a tad bit outdated, but they will do. ^_^)

And remember guys - don't decide which team you're going to join just by the past results - ask around on the boards if you want to know how friendly the other supporters are, and it's not all about winning, it's about wasting a month playing it. :P

Krawk Island all the way :P Go pirates!! I was on Krawk Island's team for the first altador cup and then quickly switched to a haunted woods supporter before they were announced winners :)

Announcements