Wonderland online?

Mimii

I actually learned about it from a Neopets ad I do believe..! It's so fun! It's an MMORPG but it's all pixell-y and cute..! Reminds me a lot of Nexus and a little bit of Maple Story!

Well I am hooked..! What kind of characters do you have if you play?

I just started a few days ago.. I made a mage but it was just getting to be ridiculously hard once I got to South Island. So today I made a new character, I made the "secret" maid, the one with curly pigtails? She's so cute! Hehe! I am making her a fire element warrior. It's much easier than the mage.. ^-^*

Well the official website is here: http://wl.igg.com/

The graphics don't look like that most of the time, though. It's all cute and pixelly! Here is a screenshot of my new character fishing.. LOL

wonderland.jpg

It's so cute. :3 Your character changes whenever you change clothes and such.

It's not that big.. o_O With a computer made within the last 5 or so years it would take a tiny fraction of hard drive space.. I got my computer almost 3 years ago and it came with 200 gigs, wasn't even that good of a computer.

Oh you know Mimi, the things I do for you :P

I will download it now... just to give it a whirl...

Ps.. totally off-topic. Just finishing packing your care pack, putting it in the mail on my way home from Uni tomorrow! Hope you like what's in it :P

I have been playing for the last few hours.

It's very addictive, but I just got booted off the Sagittarius servers for some reason and it won't let me back on :)

Tivsy, to fish you need a pole that you get after finishing a quest in welling village, then you just go near water and double click on it in your inventory :)

Ya know, if I didn't have so much dang work, so many dang games to play, and fleeting hard drive space (or whatever it is) then I would play. But between my brother, my dad, and I, we go through a lot of space with all our games and stuff.

So I doubt that putting another game on the computer will be an option any time soon.

there are save points in the Kevan village (the woman who you can get rest for free off will also save your game)

Alternatively you can get it from Welling Village as well, the innkeep charges you for it though :)

And I don't know how to log off either, so I get them to save my game and then hit the x button!

Although I did leave it logged on today when I went to uni for my classes and left her fishing and came back to a bunch of stuff!!!