Still haven't received anything from Rosie's springtime giveaway...

Jenny ^_^

I got mine before weeks. I am not sure they are doing it by alphabitical order cuz Xepha starts with X but yours start with T. Maybe you didnt get all the gifts?

I got mine before weeks. I am not sure they are doing it by alphabitical order cuz Xepha starts with X but yours start with T. Maybe you didnt get all the gifts?

I was a day late to start so I didn't get the final gift, but I think it was Sunday when it wasn't working and that's the prize I'm missing. I checked in that day quite a bit so I should be on whatever list they have of people that went to the link.

I emailed TNT and they wrote back to me about it! Then a few days later I got my flowers and my negg hat. :D This was just a few days ago, actually.

I emailed TNT and they wrote back to me about it! Then a few days later I got my flowers and my negg hat. biggrin.gif This was just a few days ago, actually.

What Mimi said :)

I emailed them and a few days later got my prizes.

As I said before, just email TNT!

I got them. Honestly, they're not something to be jumping in excitement about. I was pretty disappointed. =/ Hopefully they'll inflate.

I didn't receive my flowers or negg hat. I think to mail TNT about it now.

I never received the 50 NC and mailed about this. A kind person responded saying they will look into that but I've never heard more from him sadly.