how do I change the chat level in key quest

Mantis

It sucks but it's for the best. There's not much you can say in the Petpet park chat. Like you cannot say 'Im', it has to be 'I'm'. You also cannot say play or love or anything of that sort.

How can you ask someone to play a game against you if you cannot say play? GOSH!

/angry lol

(This person and I were banned for 24 hours. They were trying to ask me if I wanted to play a game and I said 'love to'. BANNED!!!!!!!)

They use a dictionary of words in Petpet Park, and a word that's not in there, goes red.

They mostly use that for children's games though, like PPP.

And, really, we should be grateful for what we have.

They use a dictionary of words in Petpet Park, and a word that's not in there, goes red.

They mostly use that for children's games though, like PPP.

And, really, we should be grateful for what we have.

I know they have a word filter but it did not go red when I said 'love'. I understand why they have a filter but I don't get why they need to have open chat if it is for kids and most words are blocked. Might as well have it scripted and save everyone the hassle and all the useless reports.

And no one here is ungrateful. :eh: Kinda rude to say imo.

"Do you fancy a game of Wardrobe Wars?"

lol So true! :laughingsmiley:

But how many 'young kids' do you know that use the word 'fancy' haha :P

AND! Let me add... you can say 'play' in the scripted chat (It's "PLAY AGAIN?"). I get that its blocked so the kiddies don't be all 'naughty' on PPP LOL

LOL.. Im still getting the hang of PPP. I juss walk around like a lost puppy. lol. Totally clueless actually.. But oh well. lol. Yeah the scripted becomes a pain. I usually use very few of the same messages when playing KeyQuest and those are the ones at the top of the lists so I dont have to search. Very seldom do I ever go down the list (unless Im super bored and waiting on it to load). lol.

I dont even use the chat thing anymore either saves the hassle.

lol yeah got a good point there. I usually only use the chat thing when someone else does or when Im letting them know that Im still there its juss taking awhile to load. lol