Hello There

Mn I've just joined these forums but I've been using TDN for over a year now. Call me Tali ^^ I'm a long-time neopets fan having been around since early 2000. I'm going to try be active here ^_^

hey tali! welcome to the forums! im julia!

Jus a few things to remember....

-make sure to read the rules(if you havent already)

-the snack tables to your left, we have two residents living under there so watch your toes,jus dont eat the cookies!!!!!

-see you around ^_^

Heya Tali! Welcome to the TDN Forums!

Don't worry about our insanity, and don't worry about our mental health and well-being. We're fine. Seriously.

Remember to read the rules and I'll see you around! =D

Thanks for the welcomes guys :3 I've read the rules and insanity doesen't bother me, its the sane ones that are scariest o:

And thanks :3 I didn't know what to use for my avatar so I just threw my lupes head-shot in there. I'll draw a better one soon.

Hi Tali! I'm Lyndsie, but you can call me Lynz if you like. Hope you like it here. And you are correct about the sane people being the scariest. However, I've always believed the insane ones are the more annoying. :)

xP It depends which end of the insanity your on I suppose. From my side its amazingly fun to annoy people with randomness and craziness.

Thanks again for all the greetings :3