How do I get a Jetsam?

Mantis

I just had a quick look on the TP and found a Baby Jetsam Morphing Potion although it's going for 1.5 mil...

If you have a look around I'm sure you'll find something, or if all else fails grab one out of the pound :D

** edited to add:

this user georgewashington999 has a big range of jetsam potions on the TP...

lol Plus you'll have to wait 6 months to get it (hopefully)!

Oh, my pet got zapped Jetsam and I went out and got a potion so change it because I don't like em, lol

So guess the other way is to use the lab ray :D

^ *long overdone gasp* You don't like Jetsams? :(

Well, original poster, you could do what I'm going to do when I want a Jetsam... Wait for Jetsam Day! It's going to be tough since Jetsams are avatar pets but at least you don't have to leave a big gaping hole in your bank account. Thankfully, Jetsams are limited edition pets and not restricted.

I got one of my Jetsams from the Pound Boards up on Neo and the other Jetsam I have I got because a neofriend of mine was VERY generous and gave (yes gave) me a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion and then I painted my Jetsam snow right after that so I got the chomp and the snow avie all in one day. lol.

If anyone needs the Jetsam wanna fight avatar just PM me and Ill help you out but I dont lend either of my jetsams at this time.

There's multiple ways to do so. You can look in the Trading Post for a potion like a Baby Jetsam Morphing Potion. You could grab one out of the pound too if you get lucky ^.^

And then theres that magical Jetsam Day, which they release very few into the Create a Neopet Page xD

Pets that are aquatic by nature (Jetsam, Flotsam, Koi, Peophin) cannot be Maraquan. You'll have to pick a different color for yours.

Jetsams are neat. I have a Purple one that I snagged from the bound. WN too.

I thought Jetsams were already Maraquan pets...

Is there such thing as a Mara Jetsam?

-is confuzzled-

And good luck getting your jetsam! ^_^

I meant the one that looks especially sharky. I thought it was maraquan but maybe it was a mutant or something else

Well, that's a shame. :( Even on my old account, I've always wanted a Jetsam. I'm fond of vicious animals like wolves, bears and sharks. XD But I've never had a Jetsam in my whole life on Neopets... *tear*

To be honest, i felt the old design for the Jetsam before the Makeoever looked way better than the one now. I remember being crazy over how awesome it looked. But now, not so much. :D