Happy Hissi Day!

Superfly

Guest HBK

Halloween looks absolutely fail compared to Ghost Krawk, I expected something as much. Well, we can't expect much anymore, and we got the awesome Spotted Lupe, so that counts for 2.

*sigh* And I guess this means that my prediction of TNT working harder on the Lupe Day post turned out wrong...

But at least we get some Hissi's coming out!

So im not a huge fan of the Hissi but i won't lie i would love a Halloween one now.

I was thinking the same thing!! I don't really want one - but if I ever get my hands on a Halloween pb, I think I'd probably use it on a Hissi

I've been waiting to see what Halloween looks like for ages! First time I did when I woke up was run to New Features! I LOVE it. I'll definitely be painting. I know a lot of people wanted Royal but Halloween is awesome :).

Halloween Hissi looks really awesome. The clothes are pretty funny.

Good luck to everybody who like hissis and will try to get one today! :)

Yay for Hissi day.(which is over now,i know...XD ) Got one on Hissi day,and that made my day.Was not a lot of stress getting him,either.

The halloween one looks awsome,so i will probably paint my Hissi in that color. I have some favourite coulors for Hissi.And in those coulors, the Hissi looks so good,that its hard to choose which one he should stay as. <_<

I have painted him in Speckled,because i think that my pets should be painted.And because i think the Speckled coulor looks a bit like a cake..at least on Hissi :woot:

Hissi`s is one of my favourite pets on neopets,because i think they look like snakes.And i like snakes