Help me find pet's owner, please

hoacucxinh

I've borrowed a Robot Jetsam of one of TDN member by the end of last year for the avatar. I tried to send it back but the user told me that he/she would take it back next month. I sent it to my other account.

I've been waiting (and forgeting about it) for several months. All of the email in my neopets inbox were deleted and I lost contact with him/her. I think that maybe because it is in my other account that he/she can not contact me. I worried that he/she would think I steal it away.

If anyone of you was in such a situation, or one of your friend was, please email me with the exact name of your Robot Jetsame, I'd return it right away.

Thanks for your help.

Your last posts on the forums (before this thread) were from August 2008... are you sure you borrowed the pet from a TDN forum member?

I was kidding you know, I knew I wasnt gonna get one, just figured I would insert a request

If you knew in the first place perhaps it would had saved you some trouble to not answer in that fashion at all. Plus the topic did say the guy wanted to find the jetsam's previous owner, perhaps you misread.

I told everyone that who gave me the right name of the pet should be the previous owner, thus, I'd give it back. If I put it back to this account, everyone would know what its name is, and I can't tell who is the real owner.

I'm currently check email of the other account regularly, but still no news.

This Jetsam is lent to me by a TDN member, it's not in any pet lending chain. If anyone know anything, please send me an email. Hope to send it back soon.

Thanks.

Yup. Sadly, they might've send out a scammer board about you, but they seem to be over it. If they do come out, just give them something (FQD for instance) in return for the lost pet (for example if you zapped it)