Im pretty sure I got Phished...

Mantis

last night when I went to neopets, it made me log in again wich was kind of strange because it usually dosent ask me to do that but i put it off in my mind and logged on... the next morning wich is today, I lost 100,000 points from the bank and three codestones... either I got phished, or someone found my password. Soo... can anyone help me get my points back, the codestones are just some things I got through a giveaway and the key quest, i just want my points back

I'm not going to just give out a bunch of stuff to someone that says they got phished (No offense!!) because honestly, what if they're just pretending to be phished to get more items/NP? I'm not saying you're doing that but it's a precaution I take. :(

Sorry about what happened, though..

Nope, TNT have said that you WILL NOT get any of your NP's/items back if you got scammed.

Read the article linked, make your password secure, and take extra precautions next time...

yeah it makes sense that Im not getting my stuff back, thanks for the concern though :guiltysmiley:

well this coincides i guess with me getting 100,000 points taken from me through someone phishing me or something, but is there some way to find out where my points went?? like a trading history or buying history? I also lost some codestones so can I find out where they went?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post merged to original topic. No need to create any unnecessary topics. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well if the neopoint shave been transferred then i doubt any history may be present...unless of course you check your shop history , and even then you cant put 100 000 there, so the only bet is the trading post, which has no history unfortunately. Try contacting TNT. Also, if you want to get some money back, put some items on your shop and we'll see if we can buy some stuff of your hands.

I hate to ask but would anyone be willing to buy things from my shop if I maybe put them up for a little more points than they are worth?? like 1-2 thousand depending on what they are worth. I guess less if it was worth like virtually nothing

• 5 months later...

Mantis, i understand exactly what you are going through.

I've just lost somewhere between 300,000 - 650,000 neopoints.

all are gone.. every single neopoint.

I'm extremely lucky that they didn't take anything from my gallery or shop though. *phew*

hope you are doing well in starting all over again.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.