Live Stream Tonight - May 1!

Superfly

The TDN team will again be broadcasting a live stream tonight. We're currently in the process of organizing it a tad better, so it's not just random and stuff and while that can be fun, we want a tad more structure, as some of you requested.

As always, you can find the stream at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thedailyneopets

We'll be going live promptly at 7 PM NST, we might even start a tad beforehand. :O We'll be using the chat room on ustream, upon entering type /nick *yourname* to change your nickname. If you're prompted to register, then you have to add a few numbers to your name because it's already taken by someone else.

Hope to see everyone there, feel free to use this as before and after chat if you'd like.

GIVEAWAY TONIGHT!!!

I will most definitely be there tonight ^_^

I wish I could come, but I forgot that I just finished up Finals Week here and I have made other plans. Good luck to the next live stream, and congratulations in advance to whoever wins the prizes!

Come join us every one!!

oops, I was off in chat room land and didn't count my words *shifty eyes* sorry!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You have to sign up Stephanie! You don't have to confirm email address, so don't worry. :)

Winners for my giveaway on the stream:

Heartbr3ak: Speckled Paint Brush

Tsaria_Outsider: Battle Thought Bubble (NC Item)

Xepha: Carnival Jacket and Shirt (BONUS GIVEAWAY!)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.