Clothing prizes from Top Chop

Yep, everyone seems to be getting this right now ^^ Whether it's random or will be stopped in the future, who knows ;P

Oh great finds Amitybelle!

I'm curious to know how you receive these different clothes: scores? number of games played? I only have the white ones at the moment. :P

I was able to get up to green belt, but that's awesome seeing the other stuff. That's the kind of incentive that makes me play a game, not some stinking Neopoints. =P

The best thing is that the prizes are wearables!

But no battle items, they should see all battlers sad faces. :(

Its great to win prizes from flash games. I got a white suit and trousers hoping to get a black belt to match the ones I get..

btw how many times I can win prizes from this game? I gotten once and I haven get any the next time even though the score I sent is higher than the previous one..

I think that I want the answer to that question too. I think I got the green belt but I am not sure. I have got the white clothes and belt though.

I was playing Top Chop. When I submitted my score I got two clothes from it as well. I got White Top Chop Robe and White Top Chop Trousers. Anyone else get this as well?

yup yup! I did! I also got like, a handband later on too! o_O

• 7 months later...

I got a perfect hit (yes, it's possible) on every level up to the one where the Emperor watches. The last screen said he was impressed and honored etc. but I didn't get any black wearables............ ughhhhhhhh!!! Does ANYBODY know how to get them???

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy Christmas if you have any questions regarding this action.