I feel so proud

Viridian

Wow! I've never had this happening before. I was looking for a new game to play so I couldg et the game avatar(with 250 game scores) and I randomly chose berry bash. Seemed to be a game I played extremely as a kid(dinner dash) and I got in the highscores!

I really wish the trophy could be mine tonight :)

berrybashwinner.jpg

I think they award them at the end of the day.

I've been beaten though. someone has got 7000 points ... I honestly wonder how that is possible since my game really stops after about 4000 points and I keep all guests happy.

I'm glad I got this screenshot though :)

Seeing there were only 20 people on the highscore table at that time, I'm sure there are still a lot of games to come. :S

I've hardly played that game though, so I haven't really looked at the high score average there. One day is a lot of game playing so hope you stay on the table!

Well 7000 seems impossible to me.. There is also this guy with 4700 who must have gotten a lot of elders, they are worth so much more. But 7000? o.o

There is a certain point where the score is reviewed, and looking at the high scores, it would be around 5000 for Berry Bash.

So for him/her to use a cheating device, which is possible, TNT would of had to review his score. Not that they look into it very far... :business:

Congrats! :)

I read on the boards that Berry Bash can go on forever, apparently you just have to always keep their happiness bar a little off full... then you can keep going for as long as you can bear to xD Its not a game I've played much myself though so I'm not sure how that works exactly lol

Berry bash is one of the few games I'm good at. The trick is the happiness meter, when you have served and cleaned up after a customer your happiness level will go up, when a customer leaves angry either after eating or without being seated your happiness meter goes down. To get a high score you need to experiment with feeding the customers and then leaving SOME to get unhappy and leave. this will result in your happiness meter staying somewhere in the middle while you rack up the points. I tend to get to level three before doing this as I find personally there is a good balance of customers coming in and the berries are worth more so the points rack up faster. My highest score is 54,294, which earnt me the gold trophy but it took me about an hour and a half. There is really no limit to the hight of your score but it does get boring!

You read on the board that it can go on forever? That's weird. I keep my costumers happy but when the 4th berry is filled up it says "you won!" and the game is over...

But that would explain why people can get those highscores.. hehe :P

I know the feeling! I was happy to see my name in the Top 50 for Maths Nightmare... until I got knocked off the Top 50. XD At least I'm still hanging on in the Top 100, though!

I'd honestly not be able to do that. My highscore is 200 or so. I sooo fail in quick calculations + quick response.

Wow i have played this game a few times and i can't get higher then 4000 either. It just tells me the game is over. I guess i will have to play with there happiness. I always just thought that really happy would be better.

Wow! Congrats! Even I couldn't do that haha. I'm not that good with getting high scores on games. soo, maybe that's why. but yeah.

Good Job! Hope you get the trophy!