items transfer

angelic0326

i have an account 5 years ago but i stopped playing for 5 years. last year december then i start playing again.

yesterday i managed to log into my old account. and i transferred everything in that account to my current account.

is that all right? kinda worry that my account might get frozen or what :crying:

I think that's alright. I've done thesame thing, though I don't know how TNT handles things. If you get frozen or suspended you can always explain this to TNT and ask them to be generous ;)

I think the problem would be if you were transferring Neopoints or like selling stuff on both accounts.. Like they said I bet you are fine! :D

That's totally fine! In fact, neopets would prefer that, instead of you having two mains!

Its fine to change main accounts and transfer whatever you had on your original main to the new one - just so long as you're not earning anything (i.e. playing games, doing dailies, selling items in your shops, etc) on both accounts at the same time ;)