Drackonack Avatar

Viridian

Hey all! I'm going for the drackonack avatar... I've got cheese in my inventory and a drackonack petpet, also tyranian dung cheese(maybe he likes that too). I've been refreshing for a total of 7 hours by now(in my inventory) and still don't have it. Am I missing the point?

~Mumbling

If've heard stuff like putting the Drackonack in middle of those cheeses, or having only cheese in your inventory(beside the petpet)Cheese, Drackonack, then Vegan Cheese seems to work better...oh...and the site language should be english.

Yup. Got all of that.

Also no other random event has occured(that I can remember). I think it's kinda strange especially for refreshing such along time. Guess I should just go on?

I really dont think this effects anything to do with getting this. But i did try like 50 times before i took everything out of my inventory (weird because i normally never have anything out) and took out one cheese and then the drakonack and then the other cheese i got it in 3 tries after that. I bet it was just completely random and if i tried refreshing a few more times i would have gotten it but its something to try if you have other items out too.

As I said, I have only those items in my bag. Even those items I had up for trade in the trading post are in my SDB now. I don't know, it's kinda... slow :P

OMG Just you know it took me DAYS of constant refreshing.. I would get so tired and mad!! Just keep going, you can do it! I had very bad luck with getting this one, though. Man oh man!!

I was the same, took me DAYS!!!

I was so cranky I actually was talking to the moniter and the drackonack trying to convince him to give me the avvie or eat the bloody cheese because I'd had enough...

My cat thought I'd lost my mind.

Good luck.. hope you don't go a bit la la over it like I did ;)

It only took me 10 minutes. I bought 2 cheese, 2 vegan cheese and the petpet and I made sure he was in the middle.

[content removed]

Isn't that against the neopet rules? On my old account I got it on like my 15th try.

You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change the game play on the site including, but without limitations, programs such as autobuyers, flash game cheats, autofreshers, and snipers.

Dark_Angel, it IS against the rules to use autorefreshers for anything.

Back on topic, I tried to get that avatar once, but I got impatient and sold the Drackonack. xD

Okay so autorefreshing is not an option either. Hehe! I've actually already got graveyard of doom, got it within an hour. Ah.. randomness of neopets.

Well, a new day, a new start. Wish me luck!

Edit:

Yes!!! Finally it ate the Vegan Cheese (which he seemed to like better than cheese, haha!) :D

Well, I was going to say don't give up, but looks like you already have gotten it... xD

But congrats on getting it! I'm not patient enough :P

Okay so autorefreshing is not an option either. Hehe! I've actually already got graveyard of doom, got it within an hour. Ah.. randomness of neopets.

Well, a new day, a new start. Wish me luck!

Edit:

Yes!!! Finally it ate the Vegan Cheese (which he seemed to like better than cheese, haha!) :D

Congrats (: Personally it took me only three trys this one but when it comes to the graveyard of doom, I have been trying for a week now. Go figure. ~

I was the same, took me DAYS!!!

I was so cranky I actually was talking to the moniter and the drackonack trying to convince him to give me the avvie or eat the bloody cheese because I'd had enough...

My cat thought I'd lost my mind.

Good luck.. hope you don't go a bit la la over it like I did ;)

It took you days? Wow i must've been lucky because I did it today and it took me around 15 tries. *shrugs* Total luck.

It took you days? Wow i must've been lucky because I did it today and it took me around 15 tries. *shrugs* Total luck.

There is a reason they say it's a random avvie.