whats your favorite icecream flavor?

crazy monkey

Heavenly Hash is by far my favorite ice cream. It is a rare flavor that used to be popular in the old days or so I've heard (I'm only 18 so I wouldn't know). It is like rocky road except the marshmallows are included as swirled marshmallow ice cream mixed in with the chocolate. Although marshmallow ice cream sounds gross...it really isn't marshmallow ice cream...it's more like simply a swirl of marshmallow that melts perfectly when eaten.

Swiss Chocolate Almond is also one of my favorites (I just finished off the half gallon tub we had) and is probably my second favorite :D

I love chocolate chip cookie dough! It's the only kind of ice cream that I really like with chocolate in it. Nothing against chocotate; I just don't like it in ice cream.

Pistachio is another of my favourites. And chery cheesecake.

I also really like Cajun ice cream. It's vanilla, with pralines, and swirls of cayenne pepper. It sounds gross, but it's really tasty if you like spicy things!

I cannot eat any ice cream that is chocolate or has chocolate in it, I hate it so much!!

I like Banana Pecan, Peppermint, Cake better or French Vanilla best. :D I can't decide.

Well, yeah I can decide. Cake batter FTW!

Ben & Jerry's half baked ice cream, chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream mixed with fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookie dough *drools* i wish i saw it more often in the shops

Ben & Jerry's half baked ice cream, chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream mixed with fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookie dough *drools* i wish i saw it more often in the shops

i die for ben & jerry's! have you ever had their phish food? i looks so good! or death by chocolate? its the best for any chocolate lover ^_^

i die for ben & jerry's! have you ever had their phish food? i looks so good!

I've had their phish food before, marshmallow, caramel and chocolate it's a heavenly combination, it's one of my favourite ice creams, though half baked is still number one for me :P

Oh, Mimi! You wound me so! *places hand to forehead and other hand to chest* OH THE PAIN!

Haha, I am like that with most chocolate.. I can't stand chocolate bars (except Crunch bars for some really odd reason..) or Hershey's kisses.. Blech!

Haha, I am like that with most chocolate.. I can't stand chocolate bars (except Crunch bars for some really odd reason..) or Hershey's kisses.. Blech!

mimi! how can you say such a thing?!*falls to floor in disbelief*

I have to admit, it is rare finding the fellow who dislikes chocolate. It's a shame, but understandable.

I personally have a hard time going a day without the slightest nip of chocolate. Most of my ice creams contain chocolate, although recently I made my own banana strawberry ice cream, and that was actually pretty tasty.

I really like soft serve, always been a fan of the piled-high choco-vanilla twist. I've been deprived of soft serve for a while, though, as Orlando seems to have a 50-mile radius drought of Dairy Queen. ;_;

Ben and Jerry's is awesome. I like Every But The... with all the mix-ins, and I like Chunky Monkey, Vermonty Python, Cherry Garcia, Macadamia on a Mission, and Dublin Mudslide. Unfortunately, I find Phish Food TOO chocolatey. I kinda get choco-overload and feel queasy afterwards. Love the concept, though. In general, anything with chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough, or coffee gets me going. Nuts aren't bad either. Kinda funny though that coffee ice cream tastes like what coffee smells like.

I'm starting to get into making my own ice creams, now that I'm armed with a good ice cream maker and some basic recipes, so I'm going to be delving into the art of frozen custards (which is what the premium ice creams are). Anyone have any recommendations on flavor combinations?

TJ does not like ice cream. Sorry. :P

First, cake from a box and now this?! You are a weird little person. =P I have special plans to heckle you tomorrow during the live stream. Mua ha ha...

Oh dear. I'm not sure whether I should be scared or excited. :O

Umm, I don't like ice cream, like I said. <-- that's me on topic *cough*