Something Has Happened!

Mori

Mori has joined TDN.

Hey guys! I use TDN Dailies... daily. I love the site and really appreciate all the hard work that's been put in, especially since it's non-profit. I hope I'll become a regular here, or something.

A little about me:

-I'm a teenager, so I probably shouldn't be on Neo (oh well.)

-My avatar is a drawing my best friend did of my furry/fursona/alter ego. I'm a dragonwolf. Hooray!

-My number one pet is Tenshikon. She's my Tyrannian lupe, and I love her to death. My goal is to train her without the lab ray.

-Speaking of goals, I want the lab ray (I'm not much for working for nps so much as enjoying the site). Also, I want to make 2.5 mil to help my best friend get the Adam avvie (she's a NeoTeen like me, except much more hard-working ._. ).

That's about it for now- see you around the site. :D

Catchy intro topic :)

Hi, I'm V (or Xepha...)! Welcome to tdnforums :) It's a pleasure to have you with us. And I'm an adult playing Neopets XD I don't feel bad about it.

Hi, Mori. Welcome to TDN =)

I love your intro. You don't have to feel ashamed of your age. I'm soon 25, and have been playing neo since I was 17 =)

Good luck in your "hunt" for Lab Map and goals.

*big smile*

-Anoriel-

Hey there, Mori! :D Welcome to TDN!

No worries if you're a NeoTeen. XD Some of us on here are Neopets addicts who are much older. Anyways, I'm Tivsy and I look forward to seeing you on the boards soon! :D

Good luck with that Lab Map! It's so satisfying when you finally get it. ^_^

Yeah, I have to add about the age thing.. I started playing Neopets when I was 13 and I am 20 now, 21 on June 15th. So don't worry about your age :P Sure, on the Neoboards the kids there will tell ya that you are too old but here at TDN, we are mature and we respect each other ^___^

Anyway, welcome to the forum and check out my giveaways :D

Heh, im in the army, and everyone expects you to be all macho macho...which i dont avoid, but even i play neopets, my fellow soldiers arent that welcoming of that fact though, i once received a few raised eyebrows at me once. Whoops? Anyway, welcome to TDN.