Misprint in trading cards?

Mimii

Ok since a lot of you know that I just got 24 fun paks I had a lot of cards to look at..! Well I noticed this one card.. It was one of the stand-up cards. It had a picture of what I thought was a Royal Girl Uni, but printed under it, it says that it is a Faerie Uni.

I went to the Rainbow Pool to make sure and I was correct. I just looked andit even shows the card misprinted on the official site as well. Go to this page and click on Faerie Uni:

http://www.neopets.com/shopping/catalogue/?category=85

But.. that's a royal girl Uni, right?! Am I crazy?!

I can't see it. I think it's only for countries with that merchandise...but yeah, probably a mis-print. Or maybe it changed from the pet revamps?

You're crazy.

That's definitely a Royal Girl Uni. Here's what a Faerie Uni looks like:

2.png

Clearly different from the dressy image on the card. xD I don't know how they got that confused or why they haven't fixed it, though...

Another card oddity: I was looking through my wallet this morning and found an old Neopets trading card that Coco (LOLHI, COCO) gave me.

"Jerdana: One of the rulers of Talador ..."

Misprint? Or did they intentionally change the name of Talador to Altador. XD

:O Those TNT. So indecisive. XD

It got me thinking. If they were already thinking of Altador/Talador years ago... And when did the Altador plot come out? Gives us an idea of TNT's working timelines. Or reading the TCGs give us an idea of what might come out soon. XD

Yep, TNT said themselves that Altador was going to be called Talador.

The Altador plot was /sort-of/ based on the PS2 game, and they both came out in 06, the plot and Altador.

oh well. you win some you lose some right? I personally have never seen the trading cards. EVER. 0_o

lol at least 50 years from now that card will be priceless cause of the misprint.. hows that for a bright side :P

That's what my fiance said! I also have a card where some of the words are missing spaces between them.. I'm like, don't they have editors?!?! LOL

That's a pretty big mistake to put on the cards...I wonder if anyone has informed neopets yet of the misprint.

lol, I was going to say the same exact thing. The misprint can only lead to possibly good things in the future if these things become collector's items, well at least if the misprints do. I probably won't ever end up buying a pack of those things :/.