FFQ UFT?

Mimii

I just saw someone posting on the neoboards that they didn't know what to do with their FFQ so they were taking offers for it.

First of all, isn't that against the rules? To ask for stuff in order to trade for something like that?

Second, is that even possible??

I don't see how it is possible. Unless they gave the person there account or something. Or i guess they could also just let them pick what they want painted and transfer maybe.

It does sound like its against the rules though. They may be a new member and not know though.

Waaaaa? That doesn't even make sense to me. She has all of her dream pets listed there so why doesn't so go for it? Scam?

(yes, I'm aware that her lookup may not have been updated in a really long time)

Yeah i was really confused as to why she would say something like that when her look up was like that. It looks like she has done a lot with it and it just seems weird that someone would risk it.

I'm not sure I understand the situation...

but it's alright to put a FFQ up for trade. Say, if you want to get a battle pet, an unconverted pet, a draik or a krawk... you can offer to create a pet to the likes of someone else with your FFQ.

It is? But in the editorial it says it isn't? That's so strange....did neopets make an error?

I lurk the Pound Boards, so I believe I can help with this.

First off, this is not against the rules! It is basically like a custom. But, like Customs, it can only be UFT and UFA. The person who has the FFQ makes board and lets the off come in. Let me make an example.

FFQ Owner: I have a FFQ UFT. Make offers. I want: WN, UC, (or whatever.)

Random Person 1: UC WN Royal Zafara?

FFQ Owner: No thanks.

Random Person 2: UC WN Dargian Drail?

FFQ Owner: Yah, I want that. NM me.

Then the RP2 will neomail FFQ Owner

RP2: I want a Pirate Kacheek with (whatever name, gender.) Keep in mind, Limited Edition and Restricted would have to be bought potions instea dof being naturally created.

FFQ Owner: Ok!

Then, the FFQ Owner will create the pet, morph if needed, then paint at the FFQ. Then the two trade pets like any other trade.

Hope this helps!

Yep, basicly is how Bubble says.

What is not allowed is to have someone else to get you the item for the FFQ and then they pick the pet they want. It has to be a pet for a pet trade. You cannot include any petpets or items in it. But yea, it's the same as another custom :)

Oh I see, I had assumed she was asking for items. It never crossed my mind that she was asking for other pets! That makes sense. :D Thanks for clearing it up.

(Mods this can be closed, thanks very much!)