Cybunnies~

ryanmuch

Well, I did manage to snag one on my one side, so if you don't, you're more than welcome to have her ^_^

Almatheya

Cybunnies are available at this moment. Good luck all!

Also, NM me if you want me to try to get one for you.

I have two, Almatheya (pronounced al-ma-thay-uh) and Omahn (pronounced Omen), so if Mimi and Deepti don't want them/manage to get their own, these two will be UFA to any TDN member that didn't catch one/didn't have the time ~_^

Oooh, i realllllllllly want a girl Cybunny :) I've already planned a name!

I just keep missing them :(

Is it 'cause i'm under 4 months? :(

No, it's not because you're under 4 months. My side account is too. You probably keep missing them because they were only given away yesterday... I don't think they're available now anymore.

I have three Cybunny's UFA once they hit 7 days old. If anyone wants one (they're all girls) I'm available to be PM'd as well ^_^

Thanks Omnalu! (She said that she would save Almatheya for me until June which is when I'm four months old) ;D

I have one Cybunny left is anyone is still interested. The name is Omahn (pronounced Omen) and the transfer is still useable.

And this is just for me to remember everything:

Almatheya - Deepti

Arithmaya - Krystalix

I hate how I named them so similar now @_@

Sure, you just have to wait for Omahn to turn 7 days old ^_^

I'm all out of Cybunny's now guys.

Omahn - Tivsy (amelia_124)

Almatheya - Deepti (deeptilove)

Arithmaya - Krystalix (krystalix)

It's no problem, I made those three because I knew not everyone would be able to catch them when they were released. I still have one for myself so I wasn't totally selfless ^_^

Oh, and the three Cybunnies come with a background and petpet. They just looked lonely :P

Sad. I really wanted a Cybunny so I could give it to my sister... nobody tells me about these things!

Well, it seems that I missed them ALL. And everyone elses' Cybunny has already been given away.

So... it looks like I am Cybunny less for now.

Did you try Neo-mailing Superfly? I know he had a Cybunny he was willing to adopt out. If that one is gone, you could always stalk the Pound board, maybe you can get lucky that way.

I have two - Crystoa and Attich :) I made them in the very first batch, when they weren't going so fast xD I tried to create a few more in the later batches to adopt out but I keep missing out lol

Both Crystoa and Attich will probably go UFA once they've finished being zapped though!