Cybunnies~

ryanmuch

So, yeah. You probably already knew that Cybunnies are available today!

So, did you get one, or do you plan on getting one? What's your cybunnies perosnalilty and what do you plan to do with it?

My cybunny is a boy, named Quilavae. I don't know how he'll end up, at the moment. I'll try and paint him something, and give hima personailty later. :3

So what about yourS?

Really? The official news hasn't said anything about Cybunny Day being up now, and I've been checking the "Create a Neopet!" page to see if they are popping up. Any idea how often they are showing up for adoption? I also saw that the "quota" on Cybunnies has already been reached. Is the adoption period over already?

Cybunny Day news will be posted later today, as a belated news.

The quota is never the same... usually they try to spread them throughout the day.

And I just missed created them again... rwar. This time I'm staying around discussion boards so I don't miss...

:( I really wanted a cybunny, [removed by staff]. If anyone could post here or send me a neomail when they are out again? I'd love to have one, i'd definatly paint it royal or baby :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a name picked out already. Just need a Cybunny to attach it too :P

I got a Cybunny! I only had to wait an hour, but I'm so happy now ^_^

I got one on one of my side accounts, I'm really happy with it, I managed to give it a cute name too. Some advice. Just CTRL+C the name beforehand, so you only have to CTRL+V the name in the field when they're releasing some cybunnies. So then you only have to hit CTRL+V and select the gender. It worked quite well for me. b)

I've wanted to have one for a very long time now, but somehow I always missed April 27th in the almost 5 years I'm on Neo now (I forgot it or had to go to work, school or visiting friends or family...). :guiltysmiley:

I was able to grab one. He's a yellow male cybunny. I'm willing to adopt him out to a nice forum member tomorrow if they had no luck trying today.

Please keep trying today, I'd like to give someone who didn't have the ability to grab their own today the option of adopting him tomorrow.

I got 2 to zap for TDNers as well. We will see if they get a nice color change... but I probably can't zap before a few months XD. Need space on lab accounts.

Wow DD, that customization is so much better than mine :O

Then again, I only have the NC that came with my account :P

Mimi, if I get one on my side, I'll let you have it. I was gonna keep it to zap, but I'm still missing some map pieces anyway :P

I really want a Cybunny, but i'm always too late. anybody who would be willing to give me one, would be gifted! (I hope that's not against the rules!)

Deepti, if you gave me a name and gender I'd be happy to waste an hour waiting for one for you ^_^