New :3

Tiffany

Hey there. Obviously, I'm new here but not on Neopets. Just wanted to see if I could get to know all of you wonderful people :]

I'll introduce myself: My name is Tiffany. I'm 20 years old, about to finish my second year of college (a few more days, and I'll be done!). I've also decided to major chemistry, because I enjoy it (even though it's pretty tough). I honestly don't know what I want to do with chemistry, but I thought about applying for medical school, or a veterinary school. Who knows. I might even consider to be a chemical engineer. Choices, choices. I got time, right? ;]

I've returned to Neopets because I have the strongest urge to change the majority of my pets. After looking at the converted images on some of my pets, I died a little in the inside. I like the idea of putting clothes on the pets (because clothes have been around since the beginning, and we couldn't do anything about it), but was it necessary to convert all of the pets just so the clothes will fit the certain pose? Lazy TNT.

Anyways, I'll be checking back sometimes.

Thanks for reading :]

Hello Tiffany,

Welcome to TDN Forums and its all crazy comunity I hope you enjoy and become very active.

I'm Kai I'm still in school :S and want to study something with music cause I love music.

Gald to have you here, and remember to read the rules ;)

I love your lupe :P

Hi Kai!

Gald to have you here, and remember to read the rules ;)

Thanks for the reminder ;]

I'm Kai I'm still in school :S and want to study something with music cause I love music.

I know a few of my friends are great with music, but I don't think they're going into the music career. I believe they want to be engineers.

So, what kind of music do you listen to?

I love your lupe :P

Haha, thanks. Me too :3

Hey Tiffany and welcome to TDNforums :) We are happy to have you with us!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them around.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can customize your pets so they look spiffer ;D Endless possibilities there!

Hi Tiffany! I couldn't agree more about the converted pets.. I actually started this thread if you want to see that discussion we were having!:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14572

I think the majority of us agree..! D: I hate how they have little fists all the time! Well, most of them do. :(

Anyway welcome to TDN! Chemistry was not my cup of tea so I am more than glad when other people love it.. You can take care of the world and I will draw my little pictures! HAHA

hey Tiffany! welcome to the forums!

im julia. jus a few things to remember:

1. dont eat the cookies

2. make sure to read the rules (if you havnt already)

3. see ya around

But, but. What happens if I eat the cookies? I likes cookies.

I hate how they have little fists all the time! Well, most of them do. :(

What is the point of the fists? Is it so they can hold something, like a wand or staff? I think it's ridiculous. There should be options. Always. Like...

Hands:

[ ] Fist

[ ] Wave

[x] Peace Sign

[ ] None

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I agree.. Or at least if nothing else they should make their hands look natural. How many fish do you see walking around with balled up fists?! HA!

I happen to see quite a few where I live :)

Not everyone can acually trick their mind into thinking that angry people honking, and shaking their fist at you in cars are fish though. Becomes a problem for some people.

Welcome to the forum! I am new as well.

The cookies.....poisonous at first presence to the forum. I suggest you back away from them for a while until you are ready and feel like.....this --->(:

XD Anyways, my name's Stephanie. The others have already given you frienly intros so I'll just leave you with one thing to remember....read the rules. ;D

I'll see you around!