What pet do you miss the most that they changed?

Mimii

I miss the old Jubjubs and the mutant kikos.. D: Like the jubjubs are extremely cute still but their eyes are all weird now..! :D

Here is a pic of the old mutant kiko:

kikomutantalpha.gif

And I actually found a cool page with all the old base images of the pets:

http://www.nothingbutneopets.com/old-neopets

I remember the first Bruce!! LOL It was so weird!!

I prefer the UC Werelupe over the new one, if that counts? XD And I miss the old Hissi's with like the actual wings. That was when I really wanted a Hissi. Now they're just hands. It's boring now. And the old Jetsam was a lot cooler.

Gosh, the old circles bring back a lot of memories.

Yea I am wondering thesame thing Jikuu.. I didn't play so long ago(just three years) so I dont know either. As well as the Kau! And Mynci and... Wait, were they all staffmembers? That's pretty crazy isn't it :P

The original Bruce is awesome.

I hate all of the new pets, so any UC pet is for me... but I'll settle for any rare painted converted pet.

*cries* Bring back the old Kacheek! *stops crying* I wish I was around JUST before Customization. But a friend got me back into neo AFTER the whole Customization thing, I had a very old account that is now deleted.. I used to change accounts a lot. But that hiatus really killed me.

I really loved the old "JubJUB with hands and trainers" *LOL* I remember when I got my first account that I wanted one of these really badly.

I miss the older versions of pretty much everyone. I don't understand why they made all the pets that have arms into like a running pose. It almost makes me feel like they are getting ready to run away. I preferred them when they were just happy.

If i was to pick a few of the ones that i really miss i would have to say the old Lupe. He was so cute when he was sitting down. I also miss the old kiko and korbat they looked so much better. Lastly, the old elephantes back, i like them sitting too.

I like the original Zafara design. It looks a lot softer and more polished than most of the designs from the time. The original Lenny and Scorchio look awful to me. The original Scorchio looks like a kid's drawing. The Lenny looks like it has a jester's hat on its head.

Also, what the heck happened with the Hissi's wings? How did I miss that change? Bring back the real wings!

I keep my faerie Ixi unconverted. I like the UC Ixi so much better than the converted Ixi. The UC one looks so adorable and innocent. The converted one completely loses the innocence and looks like she's ready to get all catty on you. Yay for the option not to convert!

I really prefereed the old drawing of the Jetsam and the Shoryu, i remember the jetsam being oen of the hottest pets before the change years back. I cant say im too unhappy with the change, afterall, TNT did a great job artistically even with the new clothes function which inherently has restraints. I believe that customization has truly, given us the ability to make our pets personal...and i'll choose that over a *slightly* better, fixed image any day.

I like the old Faerie pets. I like how they were flying in the air.

Ah, yes. The unconverted faerie pets are better than the converted ones. I was looking at the pictures of the pets from Faerieland, and I realized that I should be looking at the ones at the Rainbow Pool. I really liked the faerie xweetok, but it just doesn't look so cute when it's converted. *sighs*

I think the peophins haven't had such a drastic change. They were flipped so they'll be facing the other side (just like the rest of the pets).

*shakes head* Lazy TNT. They should be better at programming so that the clothes would fit the unconverted pets.

*shakes head* Lazy TNT. They should be better at programming so that the clothes would fit the unconverted pets.

It wasn't really a programming issue, it was the artists' issue of drawing clothes that would EVERY unconverted Neopet. And, given all the different Neopet species and poses, that sounds like a daunting task.

But anyway, I do miss some of the UC pets. The Faerie Petri looked so majestic and phoenix-like. Now it just sits there. -_-

Well with all the ads they force us to see and how pricey some of the merchandise is we have a right to demand perfection! LOL Poor TNT, they try so hard!

It wasn't really a programming issue, it was the artists' issue of drawing clothes that would EVERY unconverted Neopet. And, given all the different Neopet species and poses, that sounds like a daunting task.

Ah true. But they should still draw all those clothes for the unconverted to make most of us happy!