Just bought.. faerie kadoatie.. *dies*

Mimii

I have been wanting one for like ever. I even have one of my profile as part of the imagery. I totally just bought one and got a fair deal on it.

I am completely broke now. D:

Do you ever feel horrible when you spend LOTS of NP? Coz I'm feelin horrible, but when I look at that baby she is SO CUTE and I am happy again. lol!

Congratulations on your purchase! Your new baby must me absolutely adorable! *checks user lookup* Sooooo cute!!!!!!!

I've never spent all my neopoint before. I've made a few 100k+ purchases, but it's easy to earn that back in a couple days. I think I will feel bad when I finally do spend everything. Soooo much work to earn it all back.

I recently just bought a Nerkmid. I'm not broke, but I still feel horrible. Especially after I won the "oh so expensive" Earth faerie.

wow a faerie kadoatie I never really thought that there is ever one of this exist before XD

Up to now I don't have this kind of feeling before I'm afraid of the feeling of having nothing in the bank and been broke so I usually plan before hand how much I have to earn to reach the target without using the nps in the bank..

PBs are the most expensive thing I've bought so far. I don't regret any of it except when I have a mood swing lol

I want the Maraquan PB and well heh yea I have too many friends I buy stuff for to ever save up that much >.<

Thanks for all the cuteness comments!

I guess I don't feel so bad now that I have slept. I knew this purchase was necessary anyway because a lot of you know about my new Kadoatie gallery.. Well I was planning on getting one of every color ... SOMEDAY.. lol!!

Good job Mimi! Out of all kads, Faerie is by far my favourite.

I'm like Coco, having not reached my first million NP, it can be pretty bad depressing when you buy something expensive, because that slows you down from your goal. (Which for me, is a Royal PB. Or a Disco PB. Or the lab.)

Aww, Faerie Kads are so cute! :D

I tried saving up for a million. Then I bought the lab map, which set me back by a LOT. Then when I gained some NP, I bought a Nerkmid. Currently, I'm under 500k and still trying to struggle through earning NP. XD

I am saving for my one major buy still. It should take me forever because i can't play a lot of games in one day (just get to bored). I bet i will feel the same way once i make my major purchases. Especially when i go to the bank again and collect the little interest i will get after the major purchases i want.

even though you have spent alot of NP...at least you'll get the same interest rate as before....thats a bonus...

i havent made many big purchases...but only about 2 months ago i bought a shadow paint brush for my bozino...which set me back awhile...

but eventually you will accumulate the cash again...and make a similar purchase...

the never ending cycle...

Congratulation! I want a faerie kadoatie but it is just completely out of my price range at the moment :crying:

I just voted for you! Good luck. She is very pretty! ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double-posting. You can click the "edit" button below each of your posts to add to them if you need to. Thanks! ^^

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.