Roller Coasters

crazy monkey

what is your favorite roller coaster? what is it like? and what amusement park is it at?

Mine is El Toro. it is the biggest wooden roller coaster in the world (correct me if im wrong.) the first drop is huge and goes straight down. Then theres a bunch of other drops throughout the ride. This roller coaster is found at Six Flags Great Adventure

I've never been to an amusement park other than this little one in Branson, Missouri so I dunno.. haha The one I like there is called 'Wild Fire'.

I've been on it, but I think the Kingda Ka would be the best roller coaster ever. It's the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world. You can find it in the Six Flags in New Jersey.

p12630.jpg

honestly, i like roller coasters but once i get on them i get soooo scared! hehe. i would hold on to the bar thing REALLY tight and then i'd close my eyes. its hard to look haha. but i luvv 'em.. strangely haha

I've only been on one roller coaster before and it was a kiddy dragon one at the fair. So it's my first time, obviously, and my friend sits on the inner side so she can "feel all the turns". The guy comes up to strap us in, says nothing. He goes to the car ahead of us and says to the kid sitting in my seating position (beside the 'door' - there was no door, it's just cut out lol) that "oh you're by the door... don't fall out"

So I'm there like... DUDE GET ME OUT OF HERE, because I could picture myself flying right out onto the hot pavement... So the ride starts and 30 seconds later the kid in front of me flies out of his seat onto the hot pavement.

Broke his wrist but no more roller coasters for this girl lol

OMG. The big green one. I'm terrified of heights, so that ride would give me a heart attack D: I can't get on anything that would drop or go up really fast. I just can't do it.

My favorite ride is Borg Assimilator (renamed to Nighthawk) from Carowinds, North Carolina. It's kinda like any ordinary ride, except you're laying down on your back.

256350346_ad0ab97548.jpg

I'm not big on roller coasters, motion sickness and heights make it hard to enjoy them.

My favorite is The Mine Train at Six Flags St. Louis (its kinda a kiddy roller coaster lol) and then I've been on the Batman there and it wasn't bad cause it only last about 1 minute and I closed my eyes the whole time. The Boss isn't too bad, better than the Screaming Eagle (that one actually jumps off its track at points :bigeyed: )

I've been on it, but I think the Kingda Ka would be the best roller coaster ever. It's the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world. You can find it in the Six Flags in New Jersey.

p12630.jpg

^gasping for air^ That's insane! I know I'd have to be nuts to ride it. Or someone would have to knock me out cold to get me on it. I'm the world's biggest roller coaster chicken. :sad01_anim: Actually I have a fear of all things that could collapse catastrophically (cat walks, suspended bridges, cable cars, etc) Wouldn't it figure my favorite amysement ride is the Merry-Go-round. How safe can ya get?

CLL

My favorite is without a doubt Expedition Everest, located in the Disney in Florida.

Expedition_Everest.jpg

The first time I got off, I could barely walk xD Going backwards in the dark really throws you off. By the third time you've ridden it, it's much easier to handle ;3

My favorite is without a doubt Expedition Everest, located in the Disney in Florida.

Expedition_Everest.jpg

The first time I got off, I could barely walk xD Going backwards in the dark really throws you off. By the third time you've ridden it, it's much easier to handle ;3

ive been thinking of trying that roller coaster, what is it like? because ill probably chicken out if someone doesnt describe it to me first

The first part of Expedition Everest isn't bad; just a few twists at a lower speed. Then you start the climb, which you can see in the picture xD

Inside the mountain, it's really dark, so you can't see what's coming; this is still the easy part though. When you come out of the tunnel in the mountain, it stops at a broken track. That's when you go backwards through the dark. This part really throws you off; I suggest closing your eyes xD

Eventually it sets itself back in the normal direction, and it's just a regular roller coaster from there ^_^ The end has a medium-sized drop, but it's not too bad.

After the first ride, your legs will feel like jelly ;P It gets better the second and third time though.

I'd definitely recommend it ^^ Don't get freaked out by it your first time though.