Do you like a certain color of pet?

Mimii

I thought it might be interesting to share this with each other! I have an undying love for all things Faerie.. I am so girly and I just love them all! I know a lot of people like the Maraquan pets a lot (10mil per paint brush..! Yikes!) but I don't particularly care for them too much. I think the Maraquan Jubjub is pretty cute, though!

I also like the Royal Girls.. So cute! <3

How about YOU?

I am very fond of the Maraquan paint jobs. I love all things squidy! Tentacles are fun!

I also like just plain purple. Purple is one of my favourite colours, so it's hard to imagine a purple pet not being cute.

There are others I like too, but they are usually specific to species. Some species just look better in some colours than others.

I like baby, royal, and faerie. I hope to adopt a cybunny and paint it baby, and paint my usul royal. I want a faerie paintbrush for my future paintbrush gallery. :D

I've just taken Royal Girl off my list. I just decided I hate them on usuls. :-( Have no idea what to paint my usul now.....

I like most of the Maraquan paintjobs. I only like Faerie on the Lenny. The rest of them look rather generic. The Lost Desert paintjobs are cool too. Basically, if they look unique, I think it's good. If everyone's getting about the same treatment with, say, Starry or Split, I don't think it looks good.

Well, I like faerie, but not the converted ones. Lol I complain so much about the converted pets. Other than faerie, maraquan pets are pretty awesome. Royal girls are pretty. Some baby pets are cute (especially the pink bruce XD!!). Oh, and the robot pets are pretty wicked.

I can totally see why everyone loves the baby ones.. I mean they are just so small and cute!! The only babies I do not like are Bori (which I dislike in any form) and the Pteri. I mean the pteri is clever and all but it's just a stupid egg!! XP Well, it's not my cup of tea anyway.

LOL Pteri. I do agree, that is a bit.. weird.

So I was just browsing through the Rainbow Pool, clicking on various baby pets (to see which ones I don't like), until I clicked Kyrii, and it gave me this:

wtf.jpg

Is there still a glitch going around Neopets?

Anyway, back to which baby pets I don't like: Hissis. Those little 'hands' should go back to wings.

My favourite paintbrushes are the island and pirate one, I would love to paint my acara in one of those colours *sigh* curse my expensive tastes lol I know there isn't one, but if TNT bought out a Shenkuu paintbrush I’m sure it would look fantastic

I love the faerie colors but some seem outdated. I would like to paint my Usul faerie but I don't like how plain it looks on them. Plushie is probably my favorite now.