Live Stream Tonight!

Superfly

Hello everyone,

Tonight both myself and Anime will be hosting a live stream on ustream.tv! We'd like to invite all of our guests and fellow staff members to stop by and say hello.

While we're broadcasting we will be having a chat stream where we can all communicate and hang out.

We will be starting at 7 PM NST and you can find us at this link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thedailyneopets

Hope to see you there!

I'll be there to help welcome everyone to the show! :) I'll keep everyone updated here with discussion topics and people chatting, so that anyone who decides to join late can see what we're talking about. Look forward to seeing you all there!

=Cameron=

I'm there, but also doing a bunch of other stuff. I'll try to be as active as possible ^_^

We are LIVE! Get online and come see everyone!

We currently have:

On AIR

TJ/Superfly/Nonstickglue

Chatting

Cameron/Crusher

Stephanie

Omnalu

Daily Dare

Ali Cat/Alice

Amanda

Heartbr3ak

JikuuMage

RachelMyself

Swimfreak8888

Livvy

Doopiedoo

=Cameron=

lol, I enjoyed my stay. I shared pizza and laughed, confusing my husband and scaring my cats. It was good.

Show just ended, I'm heading to bed. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and watched for a little bit or stayed for the majority of the entire thing, it was awesome talking to you all!

We'll most likely be doing another one next Friday!

Superfly danced a lot, Anime got muted a lot, Superfly forgot to record the whole thing, and DailyDare thinks that the live stream should be polished so that it could be a weekly feature on the front page of TDN. That was kind of the breakdown of it.