Cybunny Day is Approaching!

Superfly

Cybunny Day is coming up on Monday, and here are a few things that we've found that will be released. We also have color previews, thanks to our friends at Neocolours.de!

Colors

gold_cyunny.pngstrawberry_cybunny.png

Item

cybunny09_3.gif

Lol, I can't stop laughing at that Cybunny icon! I may just have to put it on one of my web pages. :)

Yay, Cybunny day! Can't wait to nab a Cybunny. See ya later, amb513. *kicks the Uni to the curb*

I like the new colors, and like everyone else, that is not natural or attractive. We should see bunny yawns. Anyone who's seen a real bunny yawn knows what I'm talking about. They're great to look at. ^^

I'm so excited I've been hoping to get one for a while and I'd hate to have to pay 800K+ for one. I've never gotten a neopet on its release day is there any tips or anything I should know? It would be appreciated. Thanks

Cybunnies ! I love them, cutest pets. *love and hugs*

I'm so excited I've been hoping to get one for a while and I'd hate to have to pay 800K+ for one. I've never gotten a neopet on its release day is there any tips or anything I should know? It would be appreciated. Thanks

The best way is to stay at the neoboards; people usually make new topics to alert when pets can be created. So just go quickly to the "create a pet" page and you will be able to create your own cybunny.

NEWB ALERT how do you get those colours?

Paintbrushes, my friend, paintbrushes. Just buy or find one and bring it to the Rainbow Fountain in Neopia Central to paint a pet. There are alternative methods as well, such as the Fountain Faerie (random quest given to you) and the Lab Ray (but the gender and species may change too). Oh yeah, and there are also random events where your pet can be changed into baby, invisible, and two basic colors, I believe.

I'm so excited I've been hoping to get one for a while and I'd hate to have to pay 800K+ for one.

gah, i forked out 800k for mine. xD

but i still feel it was worth it. :)

i still want another one, though, on my side. :D

*hopes to get one on monday*

good luck!