King Altador

Coco

I entered this drawing of King Altador for the Art Gallery Lupe Day Special. Hope it gets in! I'd like to show off a spiffy trophy on my lookup so I could prove to the lenders at the boards that I DO work hard for my account. XD

kingaltadorsample.jpg

The original picture is bigger than this but I just made it smaller for the rules.

Tivsy.. that's a little weird! LOLOL

Shhh... You saw nothing... *sneaks away*

Back off! King Altador is mine! *hisses* :evil:

Bring it ownneee! *claws*

*cough* Anyway, Coco did a great job on King Altador (that awesome, wonderful, magni-- *wipes away drool*) and his image. If she doesn't get into the gallery, I call rigging. XD

All I can say is wow. He better get into the gallery, I've seen some pretty bad pictures get in there. Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Luexo

Gee that's really nice :)! perhaps you could work on the shading a bit here and there to add the threedimensional look to it :)?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have ben inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.