Dream Jobs

Coco

For those not working yet, what do you want to be when you grow up?

For those already working, if you could pursue any career in the world, what would it be?

Since I'm still a high school student, I wanna be a scriptwriter when I grow up. Where to start, I don't know. Since I'm terrible at finishing stories, I'd prefer working for a show that would almost never end. Like a soap opera. I grew up as a wrestling fan so part of me wants to go over there and work as part of the creative team for the WWE (they ARE like the men's soap opera) but their product has been so bad as of late, I feel like I would just waste my ideas there. XD

I also wanna work for Saturday Night Live. It's my new dream job. I have an on-and-off relationship with the show. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. But I know that a lot of people have different types of humor so I know that by going there, you'd make at least SOME people happy. I don't care what my place there would be. I could be a writer or perform there myself (I'm even thinking of joining The Second City comedy troupe if I had the opportunity!).

Hmm hmmm.. Dream job. I guess to be a talented and popular singer but that's ONLY a dream and I will never work towards it because I am much too shy to sing in front of people. That wouldn't work out too well, haha!

A realistic dream job might be to work for a large company as a lead graphic designer. I don't think I am creative enough to be the lead but I could certainly work with a crew. :) I have half of a college degree in it but I can't afford to keep going right now.. argh!

Well I always wanted to be a fireman, however I think it was just because I like their uniforms ;)

Now I'm studying geology, so hopefully something in the field of studying rocks somewhere exotic...

Well my dream job is to become a veterinarian. Not only does it sound fun, but I love animals. I am only a high school student at that moment so I am taking the hardest science classes. :P

My dream job would probably be working on a tabletop RPG game. I'm not too keen on DnD anymore, and I'm not looking to reformating that but making a new one.

I'm however currently working towards being a philosophy professor, and I think that's pretty nifty too. ^^

My dream job would be to be the lead singer and guitarist for a Christian rock band, like Relient K.

I just need to learn how to play the guitar, and I'll be set :)

Of course, something like that will surely never happen though.

I also wanna work for Saturday Night Live.

my moms friend actually went to school with a lot of the people on that show. I have been thinking about being on Saturday night live a little but really i want to be some form of a doctor. Like a researcher, or a pediatrician, jus not a surgeon (too much blood*shudders*)

Haha, well if I could pursue anything then I'd love to work as a graphic or game designer for an online gaming site (yes, like Neo xD). Its not really an industry down here though, you pretty much have to go to the US.

I'm studying to be a doctor though... still not sure which type of medicine I want to do, but I loved my ED attachment or perhaps psych.

@Izzy: Tell me about it.

I want to become a pro graphic designer/game developer for a really cool gaming company. Like Neo, although if Viacom's owning it I will never work there :P

Well, I'm seeing something science-related after college. Maybe interning at a lab or research assistant. Maybe even teacher's assistant. XD

But my dream job is to work with NGOs (non-government organizations) like Haribon, WWF and NatGeo. To work with people like Dr. Brady Barr or Jeff Corwin, running around the wildernesses and doing research would be AWESOME. Anything that has me working with nature in order to help it sounds perfectly awesome. :)

Another one is to be a novelist. I have enjoyed writing since early high school (though those stories make me facepalm XD) and I have A LOT of unfinished stories (and one finished one! YAY! 8D), unwritten ideas and all that stuff.

My dream job would be to be able to become a musician and be able to play an instrument really well but its kind of tough for me.

I'm also studying science related course and hoping to be a researcher if best a scientist because I find it a very interesting and meaning ful job to help in the research of a certain disease especially genetic diseases..