Faerieland 1.2 WC Pieces?

Mimii

Aghhh, so confusing! Sounds fun but I am going to have to study that when I don't have a headache sometime. To be honest I didn't know WC stood for World Challenge so that's probably why I didn't find it on TDN. *face palm*

They look cool, but I'm not very good at games. Maybe I'll try one for Turmac Roll if that's possible. *ponders*

I love WCs XD

I converted a map yesterday (level 2 - if you don't know what that means, look it in the guide Stephanie linked) and I got a Usuki PB. Much loved :D

If you have specific questions about WC, just PM me. In the guide, I explain how to decide which game-s you should play.

Well I won a piece finally! :D I won Haunted Woods 1.11 WC Piece.

My question is this though: If there are 20 pieces and the cheapest I have seen sells on the SW for like 14k and some I have seen for 100k, wouldn't it just be better to sell them instead of collect them? Even if you get a paint brush it will only be worth so much, probably less than selling all the pieces you get.

So why should I collect them? :S

The ones that go for up to 100k are the level 3 pieces - you only start winning those if you've already redeemed a level one and then a level 2 map :) As far as I know there aren't any level 1 pieces that go for that much, certainly not in any of the three worlds I play.

Personally I'm working through three maps to reach level 3 on those worlds then I'll just sell the pieces instead of coverting ^_^

I converted a level 3 Tyrannia map yesterday and got a Halloween Paint Brush worth about 1.2mil, I ended up buying the last few pieces I needed and one was 16K and the other 32K so not a bad prize, (actually I was thrilled!). Xepha has written a great guide, which has all the possible prizes for the three levels. I'm collecting paintbrushes for my gallery and most of the brushes came from WC.

One option is, if there is a game on offer your good at, especially if you do it as you dallies, send in a score and see how you go...

I see Izzy, that makes sense. However even if all the pieces I have for level one are worth 14k if we add that up it'd be 280,000NP.. :\ I suppose it would be worth it in the long run to get the level 3 maps but.. ehh..!

What I do is that I collect piece and I sell the duplicates I get. When I'm tired to collect piece and close to finish a map, I buy the remaining one. It's still gambling :P.

It's also possible to trade pieces with other users... I know it sounds like hard to get 20 pieces for 1 finished map when you start, but you can win 3 WC pieces every day, so yea... you could convert a map every week if you traded pieces :P

Well.. I just got another piece for the same game! LOL I can't get it on any other game than Carnival of Terror.. but hey at least I can get something right?