What do you do for Bdays?

Mimii

One week exactly! I now have plans:

- Monday night go to eat at McSalty's (cool pizza place!) with Dad

- Tuesday night (actual bday) go to Nakato (Japanese steak house!) with Kenny, my fiance

- Wednesday night go out to Nonna's (AMAZING small, authentic Italian restaurant. Italians own it still!) with Mom, her Mom and my Grandpa. :D

- May 3rd afternoon go to my dad's mom's house and celebrate with my cousins, aunts and uncles.

Woohooo! Lots of food involved for my birthday.. mwuahaha!!

Haha wow. That sounds like fun. I stopped celebrating my birthday since I was 13. It was kinda pointless, but for the past few years, my best friend has been trying to do something to surprise me. For my 20th, she came over and bought a small cake and put 2 candles on it saying each represents a decade XD For my 19th, I was sick, but I heard everyone was waiting at a toy store to surprise me. And anything before that, nothing because no one really knew about my birthday.

At least you have people that care :] And happy early birthday!

Thanks!! Tomorrow ish the big day!! :D I'm going out with my dad tonight. Well this is all technical since it's just now midnight but you know what I mean. hehe

• 3 weeks later...

Ack today is my birthday! Well sadly enough I've got some exchange students from france around. What I'm gonna do this year is:

Do sports at school

Make a poster presentation or something

Go to the market to buy some cheese

Go and grab the birthday theme of neopets :P

Usually it would include celebrating with family and friends but that's impossible this time.