I need help with part 10

Adolphe

I have been trying for the past 3 hours, and I am unable to get any results.

I have tried the walkthrough provived by TDN, and I can't get any results.

There are different inflation rates, and do I have to go to EVERY store in neopia?

Please... I just want to be past this part, I'm growing very irritated with it....

You only need to try the shops in Altador. Try clearing your cache, as sometimes that helps. Also, make sure you have the exact number of NP, no more, no less.

I'm having problems as well getting past this part. SO here's my question: Each shop has different interest rates. So if I have the exact amount of np on hand for one shop, but there is no scale figure items in there, and I go to the next shop and it's a different interest rate, do I have to redoposit more money into my bank, or withdraw money so I have the exact amount for the 2nd store, or as long as my np matches one of the stores interest rate??? Very confused, and addicted to this plot (I only started it 2 nights ago) and really wanna finish, haha.... HElp pleasseeeeee!!!???

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having problems as well getting past this part. SO here's my question: Each shop has different interest rates. So if I have the exact amount of np on hand for one shop, but there is no scale figure items in there, and I go to the next shop and it's a different interest rate, do I have to redoposit more money into my bank, or withdraw money so I have the exact amount for the 2nd store, or as long as my np matches one of the stores interest rate??? Very confused, and addicted to this plot (I only started it 2 nights ago) and really wanna finish, haha.... HElp pleasseeeeee!!!???

.... It seems I'm not the only one with that problem :S

Yes, you have to match the rate for the shop you are looking in! (one of the 3 altadorian shops).

Example : rate is 2.14%, bring 214nps with you. If it doesn't work, visit another shop, add or remove np from what you have on hand so it matches and if it still doesn't work, try the last shop.

The scale item will show in one of the shop! If it doesn't work after doing this, clear your browser cache as mentionned previously and redo the few last steps.

I remember I went to the illustrious armory and took note of the interest rate. Then brought up a new window and went there with the same amount of NP as the interest rate multiplied by 100. This was the first shop I visited, and the scales were sitting right there for me to buy :P Try the armory first just in case. You should be able to clear your cache by going to tools-->clear private data if you are using firefox.

When I did it, I first set my NP equal to the first shop I visited, and then started visiting each store in order over and over with no luck.

So I set my NP equal to the amount of the first shop, visited that, set my amount equal to the second shop, visited that, then set my amount equal to the third shop and visited that one. It worked on my first try, I'm not even sure that I made it to the third shop.

So try doing that! It's possible that it's random which shop you are supposed to match up to, or something.

Also: for a faster way to visit each shop, open each one up in a new tab and refresh the page of the shop you want to visit instead of clicking back and forth.

• 2 weeks later...
When I did it, I first set my NP equal to the first shop I visited, and then started visiting each store in order over and over with no luck.

So I set my NP equal to the amount of the first shop, visited that, set my amount equal to the second shop, visited that, then set my amount equal to the third shop and visited that one. It worked on my first try, I'm not even sure that I made it to the third shop.

So try doing that! It's possible that it's random which shop you are supposed to match up to, or something.

Also: for a faster way to visit each shop, open each one up in a new tab and refresh the page of the shop you want to visit instead of clicking back and forth.

YEAH! i have had trouble too with this part, but i just bought the magic scales two seconds ago.

what i did was use the links provided in the walkthrough and went to Illustrious Armoury and found the IR(inflation rate) and after figuring out what it was x's 100 i deposited all my other money in the bank. Then i hit refresh 2x's and tried the next store and did the same thing (figure out the cash i needed and deposited the rest and refresh the altador store a few x's) at the magic shop in altador the first time i refreshed it was there. I hope this helps just refresh and GOOD LUCK!