9) Lion

10) Tivsy

11) Marshy

12) ilovestickers

13) alyssa!

14) Sarafina7

15) nidoran_11

16) tehmiminator

Edit: I don't know if that counts as 7 words for my post! So I posted this to make sure I don't get into trouble! :P

Please read my rules VERY carefully. You are out for this week, but you may enter again next week.

1) Unstream

2) Deepti M.

3) davngurl

4) ryanmuch

5) kyx25

6) Maywish_x

7) Theknowledge02

8) Jikuu

9) Lion

10) Tivsy

11) Marshy

12) watchthisspace__

13) alyssa!

14) Sarafina7

15) nidoran_11

16) tehmiminator

17) sapphirekira

18) hoyt89

19)lovely_koko96

20)Krystalix

my username: swimfreak8888

Krystalix seems like a very nice person

Hi,

I have signed up for this already, but when copying and pasting the list, someone has edited my username :S It says ilovestickers, which is my forum name, but i entered as watchthisspace__, as that's my neopets username. If you look back through the posts, i entered as watchthisspace__

Just thought i'd let you know ^_^

When will you be drawing the prizes? Because you said weekly, and I didn't knwo when it would be weekly. :P

I said a random day of the week, but if I don't get any more entries any time soon, I might just make it today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I am going to end this weeks raffle now.The next one will start on Sunday Apr 26.

I am going to randomize the list of entrants now, bbl.

~~~~~~~~~

List Randomizer

There were 21 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 8) Jikuu---Red Lutari Plushie---ou have given Red Lutari Plushie to User 'jikuumage'
  2. 7) Theknowledge02---Proto-force 5000 Helmet---You have given Proto-force 5000 Helmet to User 'neomaniac513'
  3. 3) davngurl---Raspberry Jelly Half ---You have given Raspberry Jelly Half to User 'xtwinkl3'
  4. 11) Marshy---Yellow Kougra Plushie---You have given Yellow Kougra Plushie to User 'shadow_gunsniper'
  5. 5) Bubble---Piece of a treasure map---You have given Piece of a treasure map to User 'kyx25'
  6. 6) Maywish_x---Race to Riches Scratchcard---You have given Race to Riches Scratchcard to User 'Maywish_x'
  7. 4) ryanmuch---Healing Potion III---You have given Healing Potion III to User 'ryanmuch'
  8. 15) nidoran_11---Earthen Scorchstone---You have given Earthen Scorchstone to User 'nidoran_11'
  9. 20)Krystalix---Yes Boy Ice-Cream Cap---You have given Yes Boy Ice-Cream Cap to User 'krystalix'
  10. 1) Unstream---Ogrin Survivor---You have given Ogrin Survivor to User 'rebeldingdong'
  11. 21)swimfreak8888---A piece of laboratory map---You have given A piece of laboratory map to User 'swimfreak8888'
  12. 12) ilovestickers---Chocolate Poogle Lolly---You have given Chocolate Poogle Lolly to User 'watchthisspace__'
  13. 9) Lion---Hero Gyro---You have given Hero Gyro to User 'nelson4567'
  14. 2) Deepti M.---Money tree Jr---You have given Money Tree Jr. to User 'deeptilove'
  15. 14) Sarafina7---Lenny Crosswords---You have given Lenny Crosswords to User 'sarafina_wolf_7'
  16. 17) sapphirekira---Bubbling Healing Goo---You have given Bubbling Healing Goo to User 'sapphirekira'
  17. 10) Tivsy---Main Codestone---You have given Main Codestone to User 'amelia_124'
  18. 13) alyssa!---Sausage Omelette---You have given Sausage Omelette to User 'lissyleigh123'
  19. 16) tehmiminator---Piece of a treasure map (disqualified for not following rules. Better luck next time)
  20. 18) hoyt89---Sausages---You have given Sausages to User 'hoyt89'
  21. 19)lovely_koko96---Water Muffin---You have given Water Muffin to User 'lovely_koko96'

Timestamp: 2009-04-22 22:43:42 UTC

~~~~~~~~~~~

I will send a few tonight and the rest tomorrow!

Using neopet usernames:

1)rebeldingdong

2)deeptilove

3)xtwinkl3

4)ryanmuch

5)kyx25

6)Maywish_x

7)neomaniac513

8)jikuumage

9)nelson4567

10)amelia_124

11)shadow_gunsniper

12)watchthisspace

13)lissyleigh123

14)Sarafina_wolf_7

15)nidoran_11

16)tehmiminator

17)sapphirekira

18)hoyt89

19)lovely_koko96

20)Krystalix

21)swimfreak8888

and my username is so_secsy

That list took some time since the other lists used the forum usernames. Anyway, I don't know what a poster is - the posting before yours? If so, it's from tsaria_outsider who is obviously great for doing this giveaway