trophies and banning help.

tsaria_outsider

Ok, so right now, I am very excited, but also very scared. I got my highest score on snot splatter today and it was over 25,000 When I hit the sent score button, I got something like an error message. I can't recall the exact words, but it said something like 'the neopets team will have to review your score. If it turns out ti be valid, you will be awarded your neopoints n placd on the high scoe table'. It is valid! One of my friends (who doesn't play neopets) was watching me play and saw a pattern to the game. He sat beside me, and showed me how to snake them just right. I could have gotten even high, except I accidentally clicked the wrong one once and lost the game. I've never really been on a highscore table before. I mean, I think I have a "third place in go" trophy that I got forever ago, but I don't remember getting a message like that. Is that standard when you might trump the highest score?

Actually, there is a review limit in all games :P

It happens all the time that people score higher the limit, but TNT checks to make sure it wasn't achieved the wrong way. You should hear back about your score within a week maxium.

Ok, that's cool! I could video my self playing and show that I wasn't cheating if they really wanted that. I was just afraid of getting banned for excelling at a game. Well if it goes through and they accept my score, I might ask to write a walk through for the game because I think the current high scores could get a whole lot higher ^_~!

I have also had a score reviewed before - two in a row, actually - when I got my Feed Florg avatar, and I got my neopoints and avatar a few days later.

Congratulations on your awesome score, tsaria! Do you think you could write the rest of us a game guide?

I have also had a score reviewed before - two in a row, actually - when I got my Feed Florg avatar, and I got my neopoints and avatar a few days later.

Congratulations on your awesome score, tsaria! Do you think you could write the rest of us a game guide?

I wanna wait until the score is approved just to be safe, then I was planning on asking the staff here at TDN if I could write a guide ^.^! I'd love if every one could get really high scores!

You are always welcome to submit content guide :P

You can PM me or email me at tdn.xepha(AT)gmail.com

I personaly don't feel in love with that game... too challenging for my mind. I was just randomly clicking without seeing any possible strategy.

i got the same message on a different game. but that was a long time ago. but in the end, they awarded me my neopoints.. i think. lol. i cant remeber. but anyways, hope you get your points!!

My high score is the sad, sad score of 13,000. :( If you make a guide, I'll be sure to read it!

i thought i'd post my question here,

instead of starting a new thread. :)

i was playing fashion fever,

and it send the same message

as you would get when you get a highscore on any other game.

but what i don't get is, everyone scores 300 on that game. o_O

and it says my score is 300,

so does TNT just randomly pick people to give the highscore to?

I think is the first person to send a sc ore in that day.. coause that game is not that challenging lol

exactly. xD

& lol, yeah,

maybe that's the reason. :)

I think if you submit scores too fast, a report is sent.

ohh, yeah,

i think i did click the send score button

a little too fast. :mellow:

Guest riwu0730

I always get reviewed on the first day when i want to get some trophies.

Sometimes they take 2 days to review.

But on Dec 2008, they take about 15 days!! that's like half a month!

I've had this "score must be reviewed" a few times in Revel Roundup. They just need to review it and you will receive a neomail a few hours or days later.

If you make a guide for Snot Splatter, I will surely read it. I encounter problems for some levels, and would be glad to enhance my score :)