To sell or collect

paulmcdermott

You really shouldn't keep that many items in your SDB. First of all, you won't get anything special after 1,000 (Packrat) anyway. Secondly, you probably have a lot of good stuff (or a lot of mediocre stuff) that you can sell for loads of Neopoints.

WOW 5000 items. The way i see it, collecting for the sake of collecting is not worth it. DO you have a gallery theme, do you proudly wish to display some of your collectibles that can truly define you as a person. If all 5000 items was simply for the sake of having something on hand, well, its just taking up sapce. You could sell them and buy what you truly want.

If you could post a catalog maybe i could search through and see if theres anything i need for my own collection XD, im sure you wont run out of buyers here on TDN.

I'm SO picky about my SDB that I almost died when I was working on the Pack Rat avatar. I say sell it all and buy stuff that you really want or need with the profits!

Thanks everyone. I think I will go through and start to sell things that I don't much like in my shop. I would catolgue them but 5000 is a lot to catoglue.

I do have a gallery a rainbow gallery maybe I will spend the profits on more rainbow things :)

Thanks for the ideas.

Now restocking at low prices at

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=paulmcdermott