Happy Lutari Day!

Superfly

I kinda wish the whole Lutari Island was open to everyone. I don't like the idea of using mobile phones for gaming or internet stuff; too many hidden charges or scamming by text message. Lutaris do look good, though. I gotta agree with heartbr3ak, though; that is one nutty afro wig.

So I'm just curious, but is Neopets Mobile the ONLY way to get a Lutari? Coz I want one really bad, and was going to try getting that, but my phone company is Verizon, and you need Cingular or T-Mobile which is pretty dumb -.-"

So I'm just curious, but is Neopets Mobile the ONLY way to get a Lutari? Coz I want one really bad, and was going to try getting that, but my phone company is Verizon, and you need Cingular or T-Mobile which is pretty dumb -.-"

I think so. I had created one, but on my other account. :\. So I can't transfer. Otherwise I'd have a lutari. You also have to have hidden fees, which is pretty dumb too :(

Now that you put it that way, I want a Gangsta Lutari!!

"Yo yo, I'm like gangsta Lutari. Nothing rhymes with Lutari except that I have a girlfriend named Tari. Check out my bling bling and my sweet as paint..."

I can't rhyme.

My god, my god, my god! I'm still shaking from excitement! I was randomly clicking around and I happened to click on Create A Neopet...and I saw that Lutari's were available for creation!

I was sooo happy, since I've wanted a Lutari for AGES!!!

So I very quickly filled out the forms and I GOT A LUTARI!!! A red one, since I didn't bother changing the 'default' colour. I am really chuffed now.

Now I am going to go around and play with my new Lutari.

Lutari lovers REJOICE!! Another fortunate being has joined your hallowed halls of worship and adoration.

Now...where to get a Pink Paint Brush...

amy0998 is lying :devil: :devil:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not make posts that are less than 7 words long. Smileys do not increase the word count. Thank you for your understanding. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.