Redeeming the Springtime prize!

hrtbrk

I've seen a few people posting about this on other websites so I thought I'd do the same... Is this real? (They just posted a text update no screencap or anything)

Neomail:

Thank you for participating in our Springtime Celebration event! Unfortunately, there were a few glitches along the way. One of these problems resulted in users not receiving their Sunday 4/12 prizes. We have since resolved the issue and added Sunday's prize, Handpicked Spring Flowers, to your Inventory.

Due to Sunday's glitch, some users did not receive their bonus prize. We are currently working to award the bonus prize to those who qualify and hope to grant this very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience these glitches may have caused you.

Regards,

The Neopets Team

Anyone else receive their 'prize' yet? Doesn't really seem like a very good 'bonus' prize for getting a prize each day like they said.

I didn't get any such mail, and my username starts with a d....hmm. I wonder?

Haven't gotten mine yet!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post is less than 7 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.