Key Quest Prizes?

ryanmuch

I Play KeyQuest a fair amount and I have never ever gotten a paint brush or something worth a lot. Most I got was 15K. What do you usually play. Or would that make a difference?

Well, I usually play a 2 player game with 5 keys. When i win, i often get good prizes. Codestones and Neggs, msotly, and ocasionally good things like Paint Brush

How in the WORLD did you sell a Cloud Paint Brush for that much?!!?! They are worth about 40k...

Anywho, I've played so much that I can't even recall all the things I've gotten.. I know I've gotten about 15+ paint brushes and well over a hundred Codestones.. 3 red codestones.. Countless amounts of junk. hehe

I personally feel that there needs to be some sort of way to NOT receive lame prizes if you win the gold key. Two stamps, a ghosterchief and a Grundo dresser? Hello Money Tree because these have NO value whatsoever. Might as well win second place and get one less crap prize.

Anyway

Just like the rest of the above I've won a few map pieces, two paint brushes, a bunch of neggs and a codestones (Which seems to be inflating? Anyone know of a place that says?).

What everyone else got, PB's, lots of map pieces (secret lab map as well as treasure map), neggs...

But the main reason I play is because it's the quickest way to earn NP!

Just won a gold key and I got Purple Negg, kiki popup book, Yurble Tales and a Ghostkerscarf. That is what I usually win, when I win Gold. Sometimes I've played against my boyfriend and he wins gold and I win Silver and I get better prizes. Whats up with that?

I've won a fair amount of codestones, useless stamps and lots of books, neggs and a lab map piece that sold for 160k :D but no PBs :( anyways I've gotten like 17 gold keys, so I don't complain about that.

That would be a nightmare for any student to hacve 8 chalkboards *nods* I won 1 glowing paint brush yesterday from it. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WIN A PAINT BRUSH!

That was lame.

That would be a nightmare for any student to hacve 8 chalkboards *nods* I won 1 glowing paint brush yesterday from it. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WIN A PAINT BRUSH!

That was lame.

:P

I also have 6 curious blumaroo gnomes - six!! who needs six?! and 3 books about how to cook toast :S

Oooh, i reaaaallly want to win a paintbrush! i never win them, even with 5 keys, 2 players, and winning gold :(

Stamps, neggs, codestones, treasure maps and every other things except paintbrush (I only gotten it once).

I would be very happy to win a gold keys let along paintbrush..

How in the WORLD did you sell a Cloud Paint Brush for that much?!!?! They are worth about 40k...

Anywho, I've played so much that I can't even recall all the things I've gotten.. I know I've gotten about 15+ paint brushes and well over a hundred Codestones.. 3 red codestones.. Countless amounts of junk. hehe

I'm not entirely sure, I put it on the trading boards and kept getting offered 30k and junk items, then someone offered me 171k, 3 petpet lab pieces and 2 spooky petpets! I instantly accepted. I guess they really really wanted it xD

Looking at this thread made me wanna' go play, and I got a gold key :) yay! I won A super icy negg, two books and a Piece of a treasure map :D

Wow! Congrats on the treasure map piece, I'm glad my thread was what motivated you to go and play Key Quest :laughingsmiley:

And I am glad that your thread made you be more of an active member :D.

I got a 2 stone bridges, they are lovely.

I just started playing yesterday (am now addicted), and so far the best I've won is a bottled water faerie (one yesterday, one today). You can win paintbrushes? Ahhh!

Just curious, in you guys' experience, how do you win the best prizes? I mean, the number of keys, the number of players...the place you get...it doesn't seem to make a difference to me, because I got first in a like 4-key game and got three cheapo items, but I got second in a 4-key game yesterday and got a bottled faerie. What's up with that?

i think my best prize is codestones so far. i am looking forward to paintbrushes (hopefully the baby paint brush, but open to others!) and specifically the lab map. im gonna try to zap my pets (except my main, of course)

Well, I'm close to the Lab Map, and I need the PB'S to re-sell :P So I hope I win something.

The most I've won is books and codestones.

I got the rarest piece of the lab map yesterday! :D I sold it for 161k. I was thinking about making a sort of Paint Brush counter.. You know to show how many PBs you've won from Key Quest? :D I'd probably use my PB pixels I made..

Anyone interested?